morning .f l i g h t. [Phaedra, open]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

This was definitely doable.

Phaedra turned her green optimistic gaze towards Sohalia once more. She felt...bonded to the mare, almost. They were after a common goal, after all. For Sohalia, the outcome would be love afterlasting. Hopefully. For Phae, it would be a different sort of love. But then again, were they not both looking for family? As Sohalia spoke of the crossroads of life, and how things seemed to come together, Phae couldn't help but think that meeting Levi on the beach, had been no accident either. He seemed to more more of the Helovian population than either of them did, and would prove a much-needed ally in completing her quest. Her mind reeled as she imagined all the ways that this scenario could have been prevented - just from the smallest of things either happening, or not.

For the first time in her life, she was grateful, for having made the acquaintance of another. Normally, Phae simply tolerated the presence of others, and thought no more of them, when they weren't around. These two however....these two would prove paramount in her life, based on the outcome of this quest. Turning from Sohalia and Levi, Phaedra spread her large wings - flapping them a few times to remove the tension which had built up. "Well, we won't find your Prince Charming, just standing around" Phae said, looking at Sohalia optimistically. Then she turned a flirtatiously amused gaze towards Levi. " Well? Are you coming?" She inquired, flapping her wings and miming impatience.

I did my best, it wasn't much.
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you.
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: morning .f l i g h t. [Phaedra, open] - by Phaedra - 12-06-2012, 05:02 PM