the Rift

Wraith [OPEN]

Mirage the DragonHeart Posts: 414
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: Eighteen HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Akaith :: Royal Golden Dragon :: Fire Breath Whit

The reaction of pale one was observed closely by both dragon and equine eyes alike; it was not that Mirage snooped without reason, but rather the exact opposite – everything she did, had a purpose; certainly that purpose might not be immediately clear, but she was a cunning minx, more than capable of gathering useful information and employing her charms to obtain the ending she desired. Now, she wove a spell before the pale Pegasus, pleased to have a welcoming and intelligent audience, even more gratified by the questions she posed; questions that Mirage was glad to provide answers for.

“Though some of my kin are draconic in nature,” that shadow of a smile dared to grow upon her lips once more, “I myself have been marked as a dragon by a Goddess,” here, her nape tilted, her silken threads falling to the side to reveal the metallic tinged fur that curled its way along her neck, the windswept outline of a dragon. “I suppose I am more a dragon that leads.” Her words were voiced with the air that allowed for others to make what interpretations they would, she did not want to press herself upon any newcomer, or make them feel obliged to joining her cause, rather, she wanted others to come to the conclusion that the Qian was the best fit for them.

“A herd of sorts.” She allowed, a small nod emphasising the speech. “The Qian are my loyal friends, we are a band united by devotion and committed only to offering protection and shelter for those who wish to make the pledge.” Pausing her speech, she allowed the silence to develop a moment, time to allow the information to sink in. Couth, she had noticed, enjoyed thinking before speaking, a trait that brought the mare higher in Mirage’s regard for her every minute. “We are a peaceful lot, unless harm is brought upon one of our own, or our allies require aid.” Adding the words quietly, she looked more directly at the mare, again allowing a moment for the knowledge she had divulged to be swallowed sufficiently.

“One such as yourself, would be welcome, Couth.” Emphatically she expressed herself, where before her tones were more that of a scholar repeating facts, she spoke those last words with actual emotion, honesty and sincerity, in attempts to make her point clear. Akaith had wandered along the spine of her beloved during their walk, observing the pearly maiden closely, before giving a small huff of approval, and taking to the skies above, her form lost easily amongst the thick, dry canopy. Flutes tracked the form of the femme, Mirage was quite interested to know what would become of this Couth.

Messages In This Thread
Wraith [OPEN] - by Couth - 06-22-2012, 08:26 PM
RE: Wraith [OPEN] - by Mirage - 06-22-2012, 10:33 PM
RE: Wraith [OPEN] - by Couth - 06-23-2012, 06:43 PM
RE: Wraith [OPEN] - by Mirage - 06-24-2012, 06:44 AM
RE: Wraith [OPEN] - by Couth - 06-24-2012, 11:12 AM
RE: Wraith [OPEN] - by Mirage - 06-24-2012, 09:04 PM
RE: Wraith [OPEN] - by Couth - 06-27-2012, 06:06 PM
RE: Wraith [OPEN] - by Mirage - 06-27-2012, 09:28 PM
RE: Wraith [OPEN] - by Couth - 06-28-2012, 02:19 PM
RE: Wraith [OPEN] - by Mirage - 06-28-2012, 10:01 PM