But I must ask you one thing;
What shall your future hold?

Vermillion Posts: 42
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 14.3 :: 7
Guess
Mmmm...

Myr protects himself.

(1)cold and dense....stranger: Myr is often found in freezing water to ache his joints. He is a stranger to most of Helovia.
(2) Shadowed fire...monster...: His sire was a demon
(3) Long ago..like death is upon you: He's really old.
(4) what shall your future hold? Philosopher reference?
Please tag Vermillion in all posts !

"it is when we are most lost
we find our truest friends "
                   - Snow White

Xanthos Posts: 99
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Azel :: King Cheetah :: Quantum Leap Adoptable
I do not seek the Philosopher.

Outcast
MIRAGE WAS SOUGHT.

Morgan or Icelandic - The "Fata Morgana" is a type of mirage in the Icelandic language.

You are the superior of your kind - "Superior" as in "superior mirage", which is a type of mirage. Mirage is also the World's Edge WeyrLeader, which would be a superior title.

Some see you as cold and dense - On Wikipedia under the cause of mirages, the first sentence is "Cold air is more dense than..."

But others merely think you a stranger - On her profile, Whit says Mirage is "a stranger to everyone."

You are the product of shaded fire - Her mother is described as a "Mistress of Shadow" and her father "A Fiery Steed".

But that was long ago - Fluff, but could also point to the fact that Anei and Voraer died long ago.

So follow me like death is upon you - In her body description: "darker than the darkest shadow, black as death."

But I must ask you one thing; - Fluff

What shall your future hold? - Also in her profile, when describing her history, after leaving Isilme it reads "So much destruction in her past, what did her future hold?"
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
While I was a bit skeptic at first, as the mirage-related clues feel a bit too vague (or too much "you have to know who you look for to find them", as neither morgan nor icelandic is a *real* clue towards mirages. "morgan icelandic" on google does not bring any mirage-related results on the first page for me.), I was won over by the lines "But others merely think you a stranger" and down. They're directly relating to her, and taken from her profile, and specific enough for me. :) Pass.
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Outcast
Yeah, I wasn't so sure if those would be the greatest, but I will remember that in the future. ^^ Thanks, Neo!

Israfel Posts: 54
Hidden Account
Filly :: Tribrid :: 16.1 hands :: 2 Years
Sparrow
Pass, at first I didn't see the clues, but once you clarified them, they made so much sense!

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
Whit is currently absent, and seems she will be for a weekish, so she may not respond immediately.

edit:

I'm going to bring up the issue of having stolen someone that's absent to the other admin, as this also happened with another stealth. I know she was not absent when you wrote the stealth, but doesn't seem much fun to have stolen someone who now is absent and they possibly get rescued without ever having posted and enjoyed imprisonment :B
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode