Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
BLAME IT ON HELL'S FIRE AND ON MY DESIRES
THE SKIES ARE CRYING
BLOOD.

The more she thought about it, the more the mare realized that she was in a terrible and miserable transition. She was stuck in a phase where she was neither child nor adult. She neither belonged to this world or her old one. Ophelia was stuck, trapped in this world between worlds this age between ages. Old memories sprang clear as day, though bathed in darkness, and as she looked up at the sky now, it seemed less bright, less... blue.

She decided to search, perhaps leave this world behind. Ktulu would hate her for it, but she had seen what she had seen here. None of it mattered. The young mare, her coat now white as snow and mane bright crimson on the fringes, walked through the Threshold.

Voices, like murmurs underwater, broke through her melancholy, and Ophelia turned her head to the side, curiosity now controlling her steps. One murmur sounded familiar. The young uniquine brushed through the trees and was surprised to see none other than a childhood friend show up at the doorstep of this new and different world. "Adele..." Ophelia trailed, the hints of a smile on her lips.

Her two different colored eyes looked her friend over. "You have grown! And so has Vera." The dragon, just as beautiful and white as always hiding in the fiery mane. Ophelia took a glance at the other two equines in the trees, and her spiraled, white horn suddenly seemed overly conspicuous. Her cloven hooves turned strange markings in the earth, though otherwise, she looked rather normal.

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
;; cross my heart [Phi, Mirage, Any] - by Adele - 06-22-2012, 10:27 PM
RE: ;; cross my heart [Phi, Mirage, Any] - by Ophelia - 06-26-2012, 03:10 PM
RE: ;; cross my heart [Phi, Mirage, Any] - by Adele - 07-01-2012, 11:10 AM
RE: ;; cross my heart [Phi, Mirage, Any] - by Adele - 08-05-2012, 05:58 PM