the Rift

;; cross my heart [Phi, Mirage, Any]

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi
[Image: tortable.png]
Torasin watched in interest as another came by, she was a unicorn filly who had interesting red ends to her hair. Scents were rolling off from all different directions and Torasin quickly deduced that the arid smell floating around must be this filly, she came from the Throat. They too seemed to mix their herd, unlike the supremacist group found in the Edge. He listened to her youthful voice as she too seemed to know Adele from the past, although he had never met Ophelia he was glad more had made it over here. Kiba watched Vera in keen interest as answered her curious call in a rather loud trill of his own. It was meant in greeting, but the brown never did much quietly.

Tor smiled at her compliment of Kiba, looking at him fondly as she did so. Mirage came to the fore then, the oh so familiar vocals answering the question little Adele inquired. She did it so well, so kind and informing in her voice. Torasin tended to make a conversation of it before finally getting to the point an hour after meeting them. It was unlikely anyone would ever describe him as being abrupt. Kiba was sending amused waves at the paints thoughts to which the latter frowned at the former. He liked a good conversation, what was wrong with that? Mirage commented on the Qian to which Tor caught the shadowy smile and he laughed back at her. The little band she had slowly formed was becoming more and more like an army each day, Torasin didn't even know how he became part of it. He just was. Not that it bothered him in anyway at all, he was no leader but he took commands well. Especially if Mirage directed them.

The paint turned his attention back to their little gathering as Mirage finished what she was saying. "I too am part of the band Mirage speaks of. It has become a good foundation after the fall of Isilme..." His thoughts trailed off. Torasin tried not to think about the previous land he had been part of, the healer of Oasis. He sighed he could not of been there earlier, to enjoy the old land for longer.

Messages In This Thread
;; cross my heart [Phi, Mirage, Any] - by Adele - 06-22-2012, 10:27 PM
RE: ;; cross my heart [Phi, Mirage, Any] - by Adele - 07-01-2012, 11:10 AM
RE: ;; cross my heart [Phi, Mirage, Any] - by Torasin - 07-05-2012, 01:59 PM
RE: ;; cross my heart [Phi, Mirage, Any] - by Adele - 08-05-2012, 05:58 PM