the Rift

Better than yourself [open]

Ahriman Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

silver's meant to burn forever

The handsome youth glanced around to try and determine the route they had traveled, the snow trampled severely by many travelers which did not make it any easier. Now that he thought about it, he might have heard some of the gossip of a hostile group of unicorns that resided far north. Mulberry gaze flickered, seeing a larger figure approaching at a brisk trot, the yearling quickly stepping in front of the little ones. Yet the sight of wings upon the back of the stranger calmed him, and he managed a polite smile as the mare spoke. “Thank you. I try to talk sense to them, but they just won’t listen,” he said, a sigh emitting him as he looked to the two. The twins had enough in one another and most of the time, Ahriman felt more in the way than anything. He hoped that in time, they might bond as siblings, but it was difficult to get a foot in the door when it remained slammed shut.

Turning his attention back to the blue roan mare, he was about to speak but was interrupted as a bolt of fire seemingly formed out of thin air. He stepped backward in surprise, yet suddenly out of the flame stepped a beautiful young filla. It took a couple of moments for the youth to comprehend what he had just witnessed, but he tried not to look too astounded; he was not familiar with magic but didn’t want others to know. So he put on a polite smile, nodding to the crème girl in a greeting. “Would that I could tell you, but we didn’t plan to wander this far north,” he chimed, managing to keep his voice smooth and pleasant despite the slight stress he was feeling from the situation. The newcomer did not seem to be hostile; she sported both horn, wings and equine traits. “My name is Ahriman, and these are my siblings. Pleased to meet you both,” he said, directing his gaze to the blue roan femme as well, but finding it hard to draw his attention away from the child of flame.

AHRIMAN

Messages In This Thread
Better than yourself [open] - by Ahriman - 11-22-2012, 05:47 PM
RE: Better than yourself [open] - by Aryel - 11-23-2012, 10:46 AM
RE: Better than yourself [open] - by Israfel - 12-02-2012, 10:39 AM
RE: Better than yourself [open] - by Ahriman - 12-05-2012, 04:28 PM
RE: Better than yourself [open] - by Ares - 12-05-2012, 04:51 PM
RE: Better than yourself [open] - by Aryel - 12-07-2012, 04:41 PM
RE: Better than yourself [open] - by Eris - 12-08-2012, 11:15 AM
RE: Better than yourself [open] - by Aryel - 12-08-2012, 07:45 PM
RE: Better than yourself [open] - by Ahriman - 01-16-2013, 07:50 AM