the Rift

Better than yourself [open]

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

Aryel
I'm through accepting limits / 'cause someone says they're so.

(Dat red table @_@)

Aryel tossed her mane, giving a chiming laugh as the youngster lamented his sibling's disobedience. "Yeah, well, when the polar bears start smelling them, they'll want to stay close by." This was said loud enough to draw the foal's attention. There were no polar bears, of course. They didn't come this far inland, usually. But really, it wouldn't hurt to have a grain of caution when you were a small animal far from home.

She made no attempt to step closer, giving the others their space, but did take notice of their scents. Other horses, maybe they were from a herd. She didn't know any herd equines outside the Throat, but it would have been foolish to assume they were the only group in the area. "I'm Aryel, Dragon's Throat. Where's your home, kid?" she asked.

And then a gout of flame appeared between them. Aryel jumped back with a whinny of surprise, wondering if she had somehow offended the other horse, and he had retaliated with magic. But no, he was just as surprised as her. Besides, the caster of the flame was slowly coming into view, except she was inside the flame. "Well, that's something you don't see everyday" she said when the newcomer spoke. "How'd you do that?" She noted that this filly had both a horn and a set of wings, but the fact did little more than cause her eyebrow to raise. Helovia was an odd place.

"blah blah blah."

Some things I cannot change / but until I try I'll never know.

Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
Better than yourself [open] - by Ahriman - 11-22-2012, 05:47 PM
RE: Better than yourself [open] - by Aryel - 11-23-2012, 10:46 AM
RE: Better than yourself [open] - by Israfel - 12-02-2012, 10:39 AM
RE: Better than yourself [open] - by Ahriman - 12-05-2012, 04:28 PM
RE: Better than yourself [open] - by Ares - 12-05-2012, 04:51 PM
RE: Better than yourself [open] - by Aryel - 12-07-2012, 04:41 PM
RE: Better than yourself [open] - by Eris - 12-08-2012, 11:15 AM
RE: Better than yourself [open] - by Aryel - 12-08-2012, 07:45 PM
RE: Better than yourself [open] - by Ahriman - 01-16-2013, 07:50 AM