do you remember? [d'Art]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
[Image: 50a95020212e7]

d'ARTAGNAN the NIGHTSHADE

"I really have been blessed recently."

The Nightshade watched the painted mare, it always seemed the equine was truly the dumbest race in the book. She looked angry and pitiful, the same height as himself but d'Artagnan felt no inferiority before her. A colourful liquid, so carefully prepared, dripped from his horn. If mixed with the blood it would ensnare the senses and cause a painful death, draining the life of the victim bit by bit until they finally drew their last breath. A fate that the shade intended for this mare, who seemed to be inspecting the ground. Where she would be if the red got his way, eyes hungry to exterminate a race who stained the earth with their impurity.

This is it. The start of my revenge.

The thought echoed around his mind, the shade allowing it to fill him with ecstasy. She may not be directly involved in the invasion or responsible for taking his home away from him, but she would start a chain of events. It had taken some time, but d'Artagnan had finally built up his resolve and the plague was slowly returning to strength. The time had come to lead by example.

He danced into a trot which powered into a canter and finally an mad gallop. Mind completely lost in the thrill of the kill. Horn bared, poison slick on its glass, he aimed it to strike her shoulder. Should he succeed, the world would have one less equine in it.

[I've worded it so it could be any slow working poison that will eventually kill her. If you look here there's a list of deadly plants if you'd like her to show symptoms of being poisoned by one of them. ^^ Sorry it's so short and shabby, but I've not had much time and I wanted to put something up <3]

Whose gunna dig you out when you're
s i x f e e t u n d e r

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
do you remember? [d'Art] - by Brooke - 11-23-2012, 09:15 AM
RE: do you remember? [d'Art] - by d'Artagnan - 11-24-2012, 12:39 PM
RE: do you remember? [d'Art] - by Brooke - 11-24-2012, 10:49 PM
RE: do you remember? [d'Art] - by d'Artagnan - 11-26-2012, 11:32 AM
RE: do you remember? [d'Art] - by Elizabeth - 11-27-2012, 09:53 PM