do you remember? [d'Art]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
[Image: 50a95020212e7]

d'ARTAGNAN the NIGHTSHADE

"Die."

d'Artagnan watched the affects of his poison with intense fascination. A mass of dark hair fumbled about his neck as he had struggled to remain standing, the shade honestly hadn't expected the mare to go down so quickly. Nostrils wide and blowing with adrenaline. It was clear the mare was dying, she lay in a mess of her own bodily fluids. Her bodice heaving as the poison took its effect, blood now beginning to pour and finally the mare once known as Brooke died. Rigid with no sign of life and covered in her own blood.

It was an odd feeling, standing over a corpse and looking down with blank eyes. d'Artagnan did not know the mare nor did she deserve her fate, but the shade didn't care. It had satisfied his needs for now and it was about time he poisoned one of the wretched hornless. His pact with the Earth allowed him this ability as long as he healed one in return, it never occurred to the shade that he might heal more than he poisons. With one last look at the dead Brooke, d'Art turned and headed North, back to the snowy wastes of hell.

One day, the Edge will suffer a similar fate to the painted femme. No longer will they be banished. The Nightshade looked at the blood that stained his hooves and made an oath on it, the day would come. They would all be sorry.

[-cries- poor brooke D:]

Whose gunna dig you out when you're
s i x f e e t u n d e r

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
do you remember? [d'Art] - by Brooke - 11-23-2012, 09:15 AM
RE: do you remember? [d'Art] - by d'Artagnan - 11-24-2012, 12:39 PM
RE: do you remember? [d'Art] - by Brooke - 11-24-2012, 10:49 PM
RE: do you remember? [d'Art] - by d'Artagnan - 11-26-2012, 11:32 AM
RE: do you remember? [d'Art] - by Elizabeth - 11-27-2012, 09:53 PM