the Rift

Taint My Blood [d'Artagnan]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
[Image: darttable2.png]

d'ARTAGNAN the NIGHTSHADE

d'Artagnan watched the roan hornless, his expression changing from malicious to curious and finally landing on confusion. What is she doing?! The shade thought of the Moon, why was she doing this? Of all the Gods he had only bowed his head to her shining omniscient light, followed her every word and even fathered her child. Even now Mesec remained in his and Kou's care, did she care nought for his feelings. Was he simply a slave who must obey on a whisper. Of course he was but it didn't lessen the anger he felt. This equine was no gift for him, poison but not kill? This was pure torture and he gritted his teeth at his blackening mood. Bitch.

"Noble? That's a new one" he chuckled, his deep voice echoing the red steed's slow decent into maddening anger. Dual coloured pools slipped downwards and eyed the purple plant below, a hallucinogen. If given in large doses the recipient would surely be paralyzed in a coma, however if d'Artagnan only gave the hornless mare a small amount she would only experience hallucinations and be sent into a state of delirium. A species of flora that belonged to the family of his namesake. For the purpose at hand, the poison was perfect. The Nightshade motioned to the plant and looked back at the mare, "this plant will suffice for your task. Be wary however, in large amounts it will put you in a coma."

With that d'Artagnan took a step back from the plant and proffered his head to the plant. His last words were almost spat through gritted teeth, half of him wishing her to eat the whole thing so he could gloat over her dead corpse. Like his last casualty. Another unsuspecting equine who met her end surrounded in a pool of her own fluid. This time wouldn't be the same and it almost killed him to remain restrained. Expression scowling as he watched the roan mare.

[The poison is the mandrake plant. She will experience hallucinations and be delirious but nothing that would stop her from travelling back to the veins.]

h e l l can't handle all of us

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Taint My Blood [d'Artagnan] - by Lakota - 11-23-2012, 05:52 PM
RE: Taint My Blood [d'Artagnan] - by d'Artagnan - 11-23-2012, 08:41 PM
RE: Taint My Blood [d'Artagnan] - by Lakota - 11-23-2012, 09:00 PM
RE: Taint My Blood [d'Artagnan] - by d'Artagnan - 11-28-2012, 02:45 PM
RE: Taint My Blood [d'Artagnan] - by Lakota - 12-01-2012, 07:00 PM