the Rift

Taint My Blood [d'Artagnan]

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit

Watching. Always watching. Lakota did not remove her eyes from him. d'Artagnan was not to be trusted, this she knew deep in her blood. Logic was not needed, nor experience. You simply knew when not to mess with someone. Hatred of her kind roiled in the doctor's soul, something Lakota had encountered before. His expression changed swiftly, and Lakota for once felt awkward standing there watching it. Like she was intruding on something personal. Lakota didn't do personal. Jaw bulged as he grit his teeth, and the hatred directed towards her was rather intense. Lakota however didn't move and calmly if coldly stared back. Best not to provoke him if she hoped to get what she wanted.

His chuckle was not fitting for their encounter, Lakota merely inclining her head in recognition of his words. No need to speak. Motioning to a purple plant at her hooves, Lakota observed it. In her homeland she knew every plant, every poison that could be made from them. However Helovia had different plants, and she was bitter in her helplessness and lack of knowledge. His warning would in any other situation be noble, but in this case was rather strange. Everything was strange about this encounter. Spitting voice didn't effect her, and instead she nodded. Pinning him with her gaze for a moment. "I would bring myself to thank you, one lover of poisons to another. However I do not think you would accept it from myself." With that last biting remark she dipped her head, taking the plant within her lips. She did not trust to leave her back to him but had no other way of leaving, and so was forced to do so. Moving silently back down the hill to blend into the forest below. Lakota was too proud to ingest the plant in his presence, holding it in her lips until he was smaller in the distance. Chewing and ingesting it, careful to do it in moderation. It slowly slipped into her veins but she was already running by then. It had, of course, to circulate into her body first. As it did this, she had a tiny window of time until the hallucinations set in. This was spent in a headlong race towards the veins, pride all forgotten and determination setting in. Lakota knew when it set in, the trees swaying as Hana and Alleo both appeared randomly, smiling at her. Lakota grit her teeth, relying on what little she had of her senses to drive her to the Veins. Back to the Moon Goddess.

It seems I must thank you, d'Artagnan.

WE ONLY EXIST IN TERMS OF THIS CONFLICT
In the zone where black and white clash

Resurgere | Wroth

Messages In This Thread
Taint My Blood [d'Artagnan] - by Lakota - 11-23-2012, 05:52 PM
RE: Taint My Blood [d'Artagnan] - by d'Artagnan - 11-23-2012, 08:41 PM
RE: Taint My Blood [d'Artagnan] - by Lakota - 11-23-2012, 09:00 PM
RE: Taint My Blood [d'Artagnan] - by d'Artagnan - 11-28-2012, 02:45 PM
RE: Taint My Blood [d'Artagnan] - by Lakota - 12-01-2012, 07:00 PM