the Rift

The Courage You Have Left [Open,Grey]

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

Apollo

How can you say that your truth is better than ours?

Apollo had been stepping lightly through the snow and the trees when the sound of approaching hoof beats snapped him to attention. It would have been barely noticeable if not for the steady crunch of snow, and the stallion’s head turned towards the sound just as a voice cut through the otherwise silent forest. Greetings fellow horse, the voice said, which immediately caused a frown to mar the Paint’s lips, who are you? Well, he wasn’t a horse, for one.

Honey brown eyes took in the form presented in front of him, the extended black wings with blue tips, and the overall build of the other’s body. He was taller, this Pegasus stallion, but something about him immediately made Apollo wary. He almost seemed to be showing himself off, standing in such a way, as if believing he was better than the horned stag. Instead of answering his question, the Unicorn asked one of his own.

“… Are you moulting?” He asked with a slight tilt of his head, inquiring about the stallion’s outstretched wings, “I don’t believe it’s moulting season for Pegasi, but… I could be wrong.” If that wasn’t the answer, then Apollo truly had no idea. If the Pegasus was trying to appear intimidating, or threatening in any way, the Unicorn didn’t particularly care. He wasn’t looking for a fight. Lifting his head high, horn poised, his gaze moved not once from the black and blue mass before him.

With a snort, he tossed his head, ebony mane flopping rather gracelessly onto the other side of his neck. “If you have to know, my name is Apollo, and I’m a Unicorn, not a horse. Who are you and what are you doing in the Threshold? Have you just arrived into Helovia, too?”

Messages In This Thread
The Courage You Have Left [Open,Grey] - by Apollo - 11-23-2012, 10:36 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left - by Alcina - 11-25-2012, 09:43 AM
RE: The Courage You Have Left - by Apollo - 11-25-2012, 01:40 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open] - by Alcina - 11-25-2012, 02:57 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open] - by Apollo - 11-25-2012, 06:22 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open] - by Alcina - 11-26-2012, 12:09 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open,Grey] - by Alcina - 11-30-2012, 10:17 AM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open,Grey] - by Alcina - 12-05-2012, 12:55 PM