the Rift

The Courage You Have Left [Open,Grey]

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

Apollo

How can you say that your truth is better than ours?

Just a great Unicorn… There was no way that Apollo missed the condescending tone of the other stallion’s voice, and surprisingly only chuckled and shook his head. Oh, he wasn’t ‘great’, even if Alcina was being sarcastic. He was far from great, actually, but still held great pride in himself and his accomplishments regardless what anyone else thought. Deciding not to call him out on his somewhat harsh words, the Overo merely listened as Alcina continued on, speaking of searching for those of peace rather than war. His ears perked forward at hearing the Pegasus admit to his wrongdoings, and while that was somewhat nice to hear, it didn’t do much to alleviate Apollo’s uncertainty of the other creature.

He watched as the Pegasus moved and seemed to relax, and that made the Unicorn do the same. It was nice to know that Alcina wasn’t looking for a pointless fight, as Apollo truly didn’t feel like brawling any time soon. It would be a waste of energy. Meaningless fighting was boring to the black and white Overo, as he was one to only fight when necessary, or when it was to protect something he strongly believed in.

Alcina’s question made him tilt his head, as if such a thing confused him. “I don’t know,” the horned stallion answered with honesty, “I came here merely because I wanted to, but I could see myself settling in a herd, or remaining a wanderer. Or, as you put it, an outcast. As for now, though, I’ll stay what I am until I find reason to settle down.”

He paused, then, nostrils flaring to inhale the scent of the Pegasus stallion to file away into his memory. It was something he had learned to do as a youngling, to memorize scents of friends or foes to recall at a later date, if needed. Only after that did he continue on. “What do you want to do? Settle, or remain an outcast?” He inquired, pawing at the ground with one dark grey hoof, ebony tail flicking to the side.

Messages In This Thread
The Courage You Have Left [Open,Grey] - by Apollo - 11-23-2012, 10:36 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left - by Alcina - 11-25-2012, 09:43 AM
RE: The Courage You Have Left - by Apollo - 11-25-2012, 01:40 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open] - by Alcina - 11-25-2012, 02:57 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open] - by Apollo - 11-25-2012, 06:22 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open] - by Alcina - 11-26-2012, 12:09 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open,Grey] - by Alcina - 11-30-2012, 10:17 AM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open,Grey] - by Alcina - 12-05-2012, 12:55 PM