the Rift

The Courage You Have Left [Open,Grey]

Alcina Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Alcina respected Apollo for not commenting on his sarcasm-it proved he was not looking for a argument,and Alcina was glad. The last thing he wanted was for his temper to be sky high when he had only just entered the land. His temper wasn't something to be messed with. He wasn't afraid to kick out,not even at the youngest of fillies. It was like something took over his mind. He watched as Apollo cocked his head to one side and told him I don’t know. Why wouldn't you know why you came somewhere? It is stupid. How would you know what its like there? It could be savage for all the Unicorn knew! He snorted,shaking his head. He was about to express his thoughts but was stopped by Apollo adding to what he had originally said,adding a question of his own.

He shifted his stance in a somewhat awkward manner,no knowing how to answer the Unicorns question. He wanted to live in a herd but,knowing his temper,knew he would be likely to hurt anyone who dared question him. Especially those with no horns or wings. He pointed his ears back at this,hating himself for it,but not flattening them completely. He changed his resting leg and gave another deep sigh,not bothering if his forelock was in his eyes. "I suppose herd life does interest me,but I fear in a herd losing my temper and lashing out quickly could cause a problem." He pricked his ears,hoping to change the subject slightly. "But I shell mange I suppose. Anyway,what do you plan to be doing now?"

To be honest with himself,he didn't know what he wanted to do. He knew he wanted to head of to a herd-and to join-but he had already marked himself as a outcast. Maybe I shell head of to the wilds...He drifted of into a slight day dream,thinking about what the others there will be like. Would there be ones like him? Angry but yet seeking forgiveness for what ever wrong doings they had done? Or crazy horses...as angry as he was-but not seeking forgiveness-instead wanting to inflict pain on others. At the moment he considered himself as a mix of the two. But he wanted to change that.

"blah blah blah"

my heart still feels divided

halfway between, wrong and right
thy-darkest-hour.deviantart.com | venomxbaby.deviantart.com | BajiStock.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
The Courage You Have Left [Open,Grey] - by Apollo - 11-23-2012, 10:36 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left - by Alcina - 11-25-2012, 09:43 AM
RE: The Courage You Have Left - by Apollo - 11-25-2012, 01:40 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open] - by Alcina - 11-25-2012, 02:57 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open] - by Apollo - 11-25-2012, 06:22 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open] - by Alcina - 11-26-2012, 12:09 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open,Grey] - by Alcina - 11-30-2012, 10:17 AM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open,Grey] - by Alcina - 12-05-2012, 12:55 PM