the Rift

The Courage You Have Left [Open,Grey]

Alcina Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Phaedra. The name sang in his head like charms as she told them about the herds and The Grey. She spoke the words with a sense of honor and dignity,and why shouldn't she be proud? He watched,a secret smile creeping onto his face as the mare brushed her wing along his wither. She shoot him an attractive look and catching the rise of a eyebrow. He laughed to himself as the mare was proving very attractive. Satisfied with the 'treatment' she had given him he flicked his tail,his physical smile disappearing but it didn't inside him and,even though she had her attention to Apollo. He stood waiting for one of the two to talk as he watched what attention Phaedra have to Apollo. It appeared not to be as close,but he couldn't be sure. He turned to face Phaedra as she emerged from between himself and Apollo as the horned stallion spoke.

Apollo seemed to want to join The Grey but was it really for himself? What he really wanted was to join a herd-but he had ruled it out because of his aggressiveness he couldn't seem to shake of. He lay his ears back slightly,not knowing what to do. The grey sounded appealing to him-if what he thought of it was true. He needed to know. Flicking his tail he stretched out his neck,his glossy mane falling way below his neck. He bowed nobly as he spoke her name."Phaedra,This,Grey. I think I would like to join. But yet I am not sure. What is it like?" He held his head high,giving him a handsome look,pawing the soft grass under him,bringing up some of the soil. He hoped that is actions would hurry a answer.

"blah blah blah"

my heart still feels divided
halfway between, wrong and right
thy-darkest-hour.deviantart.com | venomxbaby.deviantart.com | BajiStock.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
The Courage You Have Left [Open,Grey] - by Apollo - 11-23-2012, 10:36 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left - by Alcina - 11-25-2012, 09:43 AM
RE: The Courage You Have Left - by Apollo - 11-25-2012, 01:40 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open] - by Alcina - 11-25-2012, 02:57 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open] - by Apollo - 11-25-2012, 06:22 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open] - by Alcina - 11-26-2012, 12:09 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open,Grey] - by Alcina - 11-30-2012, 10:17 AM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open,Grey] - by Alcina - 12-05-2012, 12:55 PM