the Rift

The Courage You Have Left [Open,Grey]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud

Phae watched with delight as Apollo seemed to re-arrange the way that he carried himself, when her gaze fell upon him. If you and the Grey would have me, I would gladly join your ranks. A wistful smile crept across her features as he said this. Perfect she thought, her emerald eyes glittering with anticipation. Idly, she once again wondered where Apollo would fit in; Healer? Spy? Warrior? Standing tall, she looked at him proudly, as if he had just made the best decision of his life. Raising her chin at first, she curled her muzzle inwards, bowing prettily; her mane falling in ripples as her neck arched. "I would be glad to have you." She said, flirtatiously emphasizing that it was she who would take him.

Alcina on the other hand, seemed not so immediately persuade. That was fine; she liked a challenge. "The Grey is a group of mercenaries. We expect full loyalty to our cause; should you decide to join a Herd, you will be eliminated immediately from our ranks. Our leaders, are sisters Ktulu the Constrictor and Ophelia. Ktulu is in charge of the warriors, and Ophelia, intelligence. We employ a number of services, in exchange for payment. We protect our members fiercely, and, given the number of individuals who have been stolen from their herds as of late, more effectively as well. " Phae failed to mention that she had participated in stealing members of other ranks but...well, that was another matter all together. "If you are still unsure Alcina, I could bring you to the Deep Forest, where you could meet Ktulu." She was unsure of whether he would read the subtext of what she was saying; that he appeared strong, like a warrior, and would be best in the company of Ktulu. Regardless, Ktulu was the better ambassador for the moment.

She moved to stand closer to Apollo now, trying to create a draw for Alcina. A desire to belong with The Grey. She unfurled her large tawny wings, extending her feathers over Apollo's back; but having several resting almost weightlessly there. She tossed her head, miming impatience at having to wait for his decision.

[Apollo, if you want to post in the updates that you're part of The Grey, I can make us a thread in the Deep Forest :3 Also, I love that he's smitten with her <3

And I guess we'll wait to see what Alcina decides :P]

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
The Courage You Have Left [Open,Grey] - by Apollo - 11-23-2012, 10:36 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left - by Alcina - 11-25-2012, 09:43 AM
RE: The Courage You Have Left - by Apollo - 11-25-2012, 01:40 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open] - by Alcina - 11-25-2012, 02:57 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open] - by Apollo - 11-25-2012, 06:22 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open] - by Alcina - 11-26-2012, 12:09 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open,Grey] - by Alcina - 11-30-2012, 10:17 AM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open,Grey] - by Alcina - 12-05-2012, 12:55 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open,Grey] - by Phaedra - 12-05-2012, 06:13 PM