the Rift

The Courage You Have Left [Open,Grey]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

Phae felt a certain thrill as Apollo seemed to uncomfortably shift his weight, as she confirmed that she would indeed have him. She hid her smile, inwardly enjoying the feeling of his eyes upon her. This increased when she moved beside him, as he snorted, tossing his head.

As their little trio changed positions, and Alcina situated himself between her, and Apollo, she couldn't help but grin. She loved when stallion's showed off. Loved when they returned her flirtatious advances. From their brief encounter, Phae assumed Apollo was too...genuine perhaps, too polite to carelessly flirt. But Alcina...As if answering her thoughts, the dark stallion spread his wings magnificently, standing taller and completely blocking out her view of Apollo. As he beat his wings, she winked at him; knowing only he could see her now. As the breeze from his feathers reached her, they tossed back her sandy mane, revealing a large green amulet which hung from around her neck. If the two stallions were new here, she very much doubted they would know what it was. Still, it was impressive to behold, regardless.

As Alcina folded his wings back to his sides, she cast her green gaze to Apollo, wondering curiously if he would try and one-up Alcina's display of masculinity, or if he perhaps had other things in mind...Arching her neck prettily, Phae spun lithely on her hooves. Looking over her shoulder at the two, she flicked her tail. "Come on boys, let's go home.

[OOC: Okay. Follow me! http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=3761]

I did my best, it wasn't much
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
The Courage You Have Left [Open,Grey] - by Apollo - 11-23-2012, 10:36 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left - by Alcina - 11-25-2012, 09:43 AM
RE: The Courage You Have Left - by Apollo - 11-25-2012, 01:40 PM