the Rift

A fresh blanket of snow (Open)

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
The fresh snow looked so prefect. The stallion didn't want to mess up the perfect glistening, snow white beauty. He couldn't help it though, with a burst up enthusiasm, he leaped into the air and landed into the chilly snow that buried his body. Rolling around he flapped his wings open. Rubbing them against the snow, he leaped up and stared at his some what crooked snow angel. He didn't care, he just wanted to play in the snow.

With a hop he again buried himself into the snow. This time just rolling around. He didn't care if anyone saw him. This wasn't his region and in the sands there wasn't a lot of snow like this so it wouldn't bother him.

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo

Just yesterday Crowley had arrived to Frostbreath. It was a strange place, to say the least. It held a strange beauty to it, yet at the same time, there was little mercy towards those who called it home. It was unfit for a herd that might be trying to raise little ones, but fortunately, that was the last thing on the mind's of those that resided here in the Steppe. What little food was here was scarce and bitter, and for the unicorns here, they were even more so.

It was with curiousity that Crowley had been making a round that morning, seeing what this unforgiving land had to offer. So far, he had found little but a few icy caves, dead foliage, and the occasional white hare zipping by in the distance. With a snort of boredom, the brindle turned and was about to return to the band of outcast unicorns, until his ears caught wind of something strange. Turning, the stallion caught the surprising sight of - would you guess it - a Pegasus, rolling around in the snow like this was some goddamn playground.

Picking up the pace, the unicorn started for the stallion, knowing that if he were to take to the air, it would be pointless to try and chase him down. With his ears tipped back, he spoke up once close enough. "Peculiar thing, you are," came his voice, eyeing the grullo closely, "What kind of winged fool would dare come here?"

Word Count: 248

Walk Walk Walk
"Talk Talk Talk."
Think Think Think

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator

Hidden Account
Ava
Levi was stunned by the large, male stallion that stood infront of him. Slowly Levi stood up and shook the remaining snow that stuck on his greyish-blue pelt. What did he mean by "Peculiar thing, you are." Levi was a pegasus stallion. That wasn't clear to him? Geez, this guy had much to learn.

Levi stared at him with a glare. "What do you mean? I am no winged fool." He said with annoyment. " I am here to get away from my herd, to give myself feedom that I need." He walked closer to the tall stallion. "You know, I am not afraid to be here. I am not afraid of you either." Levi said "I didn't want any harm just maybe time to relax you know?" Levi wanted to just leave now. This unwelcomed guest just got in the way of his time, although he didn't seem that he was going to be a bother to Levi. Maybe that's just what Levi needed. Someone to just talk to.

Levi looked closer at the stallion. He wasn't just a stallion though, he was a unicorn. That explains it now. This was the place for the outcast unicorns, or so thats what he once heard. He stayed calm as he never let his guard down. "Who are you anyway, and what's your buisness to come over here? I am no playful child, I just never get to see this snow." He looked stunned now. He wasn't going to tell this stanger anything unless he asked. You could never trust anyone that wasn't part of your herd.

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo

Aside from the obvious differences of their species, one of the first things Crowley noticed was their size difference. There were those taller than even he in Helovia, but he still stood an impressive amount heigher than the Pegasus, at least with his wings at his side.

At the grullo's retort, Crowley found himself failing to quiet his laughter. Freedom was not something someone should seek out in the Steppe, especially from someone who did not brandish a horn upon their head. He might have brushed the smaller stallion's comments off with hardly a second thought, but when the fool dared to step closer and open himself up as a threat, Crowley merely took his own two steps in advancement. The brindle would rather use his words on an enemy, as it always seemed so much more fun to see them in such confusion, but he feared this wouldn't be the case with this one. Not that he wasn't confident in his abilities.

As a member of the Plague, no matter how new he was, he wouldn't allow for the skyrat's commandeering attitude. So when the grullo made it obvious he did not intend to be going anywhere soon, the brindle gave a sharp exhale at the other's words. "My name does not matter," he said in response, "As for my business, it is to cleanse the land of pests with wings like you." Without another moment's hesitation, Crowley charged at the Pegasus, his horns poised like a battering ram. If he could make a hit on the stallion's wings, primarily where they attached to his shoulders, then he had a chance to keep him land-borne and add him to the Plague's growing collection of prisoners.

Word Count: 286
OOC: I promise it's nothing personal, someone just has a short temper ;D

Walk Walk Walk
"Talk Talk Talk."
Think Think Think

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator

Hidden Account
Ava
(Don't worry about it. Same to you, I really don't mean it. Levi loves a good fight, plus he's not so sweet himself ;P Please, don't feel bad haha)

He knew once the unicorn started to run after him that he wanted to fight him. The stallion was a good fighter, but would he be able to handle this? The pain of the ram ached through his muscles. A sharp feeling raced through his veins. He fell to the ground in a bit of shock. Jumping up immediately, he attempted to kick the stranger right in his face, but not hard enough to kill him. Then he whipped back around to attempt kick him in the shoulder. His kicks were very powerful. Then lashed out trying to trip his opponent trying to knock him to the ground. He pawed and kicked at him, lashing out. "You better be careful on who you try to fight, outcast." With that he made one more striking kick to the head and waited for the unicorn's next move. He ran further away, just a bit before saying "Is that all you've got?"

He really didn't want any trouble, but like this outcast unicorn could tell him where to go. He didn't want to fly away to get away he wanted to win or lose fair and square. He was going to fly away, but the outcast should know that he wasn't going to take him down that easily. He knew that he wasn't going to take down this stallion either. It was probably going to be a good fight. Something he hadn't done in a while. He loved a good challenge.