the Rift

cave in the .c l i f f s.

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable
[Image: winter_snow_by_ladyfey-d5g626q.png]

The gentlest of sighs came from Tor as she noted the stallion's trembling stance. She didn't mean to frighten him! She had never imagined herself as scary. In a moment, the mare's exasperation transformed into confusion. How could he not know of the Gods? Surely he would at least have heard rumors. "Um, yes, there are. The God of the Sun, the God of the Moon, the God of the Earth." Not yet had rumors of the God of the Spark reached her furry ears, but soon enough one of her friends or allegiances would surely note her.

Tor took note of the slender stallion's leonine tail curled around his hind legs, the tip of it shaking ever so slightly like a leaf in the stirring of the air. Well. Apparently she was terrifying. The idea of it was so bizarre! How could kind, lovely, Tor be intimidating to someone? And here was this stallion who baffled her in a few minutes more than anyone else she had met or knew! Suddenly, the boy swung into an apology. Gods above and below! Couldn't he make up his mind? "It's fine...?" I don't think he's given me his name. If he had, she had quickly forgotten it, but Tor never forgot names. If she was a human, she would organize all her memories into files, into cabinets, into rooms and into boxes, with sticky notes and highlighted bits and bobs everywhere- but organized.

"Really, it's alright." The draft responded. Another Isilme horse! What was Isilme like? Maybe Tor should travel there one day. Apart from the Shades infesting it, it seemed to be full of adventures to be had. Lace might be interested in coming back with her one day, checking it to see if the Shades had gone. "Yes, I can help you learn the plants and herbs. I doubt we'll find any in here or on the beach, however. If you would like, young one, I can come with you to the forest or the meadows where we can find something to teach you."

"talk talk talk"
move move move
think think think

WORDS OF COMPASSION ARE STRONGER THAN ANY ACT OF POWER.

Messages In This Thread
cave in the .c l i f f s. - by Tor - 11-25-2012, 03:26 PM
RE: cave in the .c l i f f s. - by Vermillion - 11-26-2012, 12:33 PM
RE: cave in the .c l i f f s. - by Tor - 11-26-2012, 09:09 PM
RE: cave in the .c l i f f s. - by Vermillion - 11-26-2012, 09:34 PM
RE: cave in the .c l i f f s. - by Tor - 11-27-2012, 07:13 PM
RE: cave in the .c l i f f s. - by Vermillion - 11-28-2012, 09:55 PM
RE: cave in the .c l i f f s. - by Tor - 12-01-2012, 06:14 PM
RE: cave in the .c l i f f s. - by Vermillion - 12-02-2012, 09:15 PM
RE: cave in the .c l i f f s. - by Tor - 12-03-2012, 07:29 PM