The forest fire has grown
Tossed by enemy
The flames dance upon
The ones you loved
The thing that hurts the most
This is why we did, not for petty cause
Your God can’t protect you now,
Because we burned it all
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
Phi blocks herself:

Dove --> white
Sun ward --> Phi loves the Sun God
Tossed by enemy --> Deimos tried to kill Phi?

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
The child is unwanted
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Leander the LionHeart Posts: 184
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 8
Epona
Leander is safe.

Little Dove come running
Reference to him being a pegasus.
As the sun ward eyes see
Sun ward eyes may refer to his golden/sunny eyes.
Tossed by enemy
Maybe reference to his love for Faelene, who happens to be part of an enemy group?
The flames dance upon
The ones you loved
Because we burned it all

Hidden Account
teeroo
He is indeed, for now, since I do not seek him

Hidden Account
teeroo
This stealth is almost over, any last guesses?

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
Israfel is blocked by Ink

Little Dove come running -- dove = female
As the sun ward eyes see -- sun god is her father
The forest fire has grown -- edge is foresty
Tossed by enemy -- lots of enemies in the ex-edge
The flames dance upon -- flame theme
Your God can’t protect you now -- sun god is her father
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode

Hidden Account
teeroo
She is unwanted

Hidden Account
teeroo
This stealth is past it's limit.

Midas was sought

Little Dove come running- He has swan feathers, but dove feathers are also closely related, and it made me think of that
As the sun ward eyes see- He lives in the Throat, which is ruled by the Sun God
The forest fire has grown, Tossed by enemy- Qian and ex-edge are at beginning of a war
The flames dance upon, The ones you loved, The thing that hurts the most- fluff
This is why we did, not for petty cause- fluff
Your God can’t protect you now, Because we burned it all- worships Earth God, saying that ex-edge will destroy the earth of the Throat

Svetlana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Pass. But I really had to think over this. There was a bit too much fluff in it, in my opinion, and the clues weren't as concrete as I would think, as well as being a bit misleading.

Feedback/Breakdown:
'Little Dove', for example, leads towards a white/gray horse.
Sunward eyes I thought was good.
Forest fire/enemy- how was he tossed/beat up by the enemy? But okay.
Flames dance/ones you loved/thing that hurts most- I know you put this as fluff, but I would actually put this as clue for Midas' pass to make it more concrete.
God/burned it all- good enough.

Next time I would be more careful but I believe this is only your first/second stealth, so good :3

ali Posts: 22
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5'4 :: 28
ali
Fail

To me there was no real clue that made me say 'oh hey, it's Midas' even after the reveal

It is hard for me to see how dove feathers and swan feathers are closely related, the only similarity I see in them is that they are white, which could point to any number of characters.

The final line, Your God can't protect you now, Because we burned it all does not make me think at all of the Earth God. If anything it makes me think of the Sun God because he is no longer in the VOTG at this time.

All in all I think this was a very good try. I would just make sure that when you use clues they pertain factually to the character. Also I would refrain from using lines that allude to what will happen in the future because no one has any knowledge of what exactly is going to happen.

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
Ultimately, fail. Three specific clues are required, specific clues.

Little Dove come running
dove does not indicate swan but rather a white or female horse

As the sun ward eyes see
This was the one, really good clue because it does lead to the throat

Forest fire leads to thinking Edge and Plague

Tossed by enemy
Midas was never cast out of anywhere

The flames dance upon
The ones you loved
This isnt fluff to me with the way it's worded. It leads me to think that the character was someone who loved a character burned by the Sun God or burned in the Edge

Because we burned it all
The Earth God had nothing and has nothing to do with fire or the burning of the Qian. As the patron god of the Foothills, he was not involved in the entire conflict. The God of the Earth cast out the SUN GOD, leading me to think that this character follows the Sun God.

What we mean by three, distinct clues is that you must in some way reference:
breed
herd affiliation
personality
history that is on the profile

And the clues must be clear. Fluff cannot conflict with any of these clues.

Hidden Account
teeroo
Ugh, fine. He was really hard for me, but ok, thanks