the Rift

Foolish at Fifteen [Edge/Foothills]

Abdullah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Abdullah's eyes warmed softly, watching the movement of the red before her. Lips parting with each word. A beautiful sequence, Romani's voice so inviting compared to some that she became acquainted with. Friend the dappled's mind filed away the sight and smell of the Halflinger away. A dear regard of high thoughts present in her imagination. "Though the first question is even a mystery to myself I could answer the second." pausing for a breath, looking behind her as if to track where she had been "Many lands, many species, none as welcoming as here or as you." head turning back to Romani.

Attention regained on her. Though her mind still running away in memory. Landscapes stored away in her files. "A traveler you could call me I'm guessing." a slight chuckle. "I've seen many beautiful places with dark souls behind them, and many dark places with kind soulds that hide behind them." she began to ramble off "Never judge a book by its cover. Never..." trust falling behind curtains again. Cautious gaze upon Romani. The mare seemed okay on the outside but what about within, what about her true ambitions.

Messages In This Thread
Foolish at Fifteen [Edge/Foothills] - by Abdullah - 11-25-2012, 11:39 PM
RE: Foolish at Fifteen [Edge/Foothills] - by Abdullah - 11-26-2012, 07:01 PM
RE: Foolish at Fifteen [Edge/Foothills] - by Abdullah - 11-26-2012, 08:44 PM
RE: Foolish at Fifteen [Edge/Foothills] - by Abdullah - 11-27-2012, 07:39 PM
RE: Foolish at Fifteen [Edge/Foothills] - by Abdullah - 11-27-2012, 08:07 PM
RE: Foolish at Fifteen [Edge/Foothills] - by Abdullah - 11-27-2012, 08:51 PM