the Rift

Foolish at Fifteen [Edge/Foothills]

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

‘So, she is a wanderer like myself…’

As Abdullah continued on, explaining that she had seen many lands and many different breeds of creatures, the palomino mare listened intently, ears swiveled forward as not to miss a sound. She found herself growing more and more curious, enthralled with the Arabian. Perhaps the dappled one had seen many more lands than Romani herself had witnessed… She would like to exchange stories some days, of the different lands they had each seen and experienced, if Abdullah was willing.

The red mare, however, remained polite and refused to ask anything too personal. She didn’t know what all Abdullah had experienced in life, and didn’t want to push their fragile acquaintance. The grey Arabian seemed like an eccentric one, full of mystery, and Romani was careful not to overstep any boundaries.

“Abdullah,” Romani began, smiling encouragingly, “This may be bold of me, as it may not be my place, but if you’re searching for somewhere for respite, I can take you back to my home. I live in the Windtossed Foothills of Helovia, and we’d gladly have you among us. Even if you do not wish to stay, you're more than welcome to follow and merely get some rest. Surely you've had a long journey...”

There was no way, of course, that the Haflinger would force Abdullah to follow her back to the Foothills. She was free to do as she wished.

[OOC: Definitely not one of my better posts, sorry… XD]

Messages In This Thread
Foolish at Fifteen [Edge/Foothills] - by Abdullah - 11-25-2012, 11:39 PM
RE: Foolish at Fifteen [Edge/Foothills] - by Abdullah - 11-26-2012, 07:01 PM
RE: Foolish at Fifteen [Edge/Foothills] - by Abdullah - 11-26-2012, 08:44 PM
RE: Foolish at Fifteen [Edge/Foothills] - by Romani - 11-27-2012, 07:30 PM
RE: Foolish at Fifteen [Edge/Foothills] - by Abdullah - 11-27-2012, 07:39 PM
RE: Foolish at Fifteen [Edge/Foothills] - by Abdullah - 11-27-2012, 08:07 PM
RE: Foolish at Fifteen [Edge/Foothills] - by Abdullah - 11-27-2012, 08:51 PM