the Rift

Foolish at Fifteen [Edge/Foothills]

Abdullah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The dark dapple appreciated the respectfulness of Romani. It was interesting to meet another with such manors. Lovely. Abdullah leaned her neck out, reaching her muzzle towards Romani, a kind gesture of friendship. Though she pulled back slowly as the Halflinger began to speak again. A home. Abdullah had found her peace in being a wanderer, though she longed for someone to belong. There was one question she wanted, "Your home darling, it is nothing like prison correct? You are free to do as you wish?" Abdullah had seen many herds where the leads kept them confined from any outside contact. The poor foal they punished for talking to the Arabian herself, an outsider. That was one memory she refused to remember but sometimes it was hard to forget.

"If I am not tied down by chains and refused my freedom, I will follow you to this Foothills you speak of, surely if you come from there it is a lovely place." Abdullah complimented. Honey lips leaking sweet dew. Eyes of the sky watching Romani sweetly. Awaiting the proper answer. She stood with hope, and proudly. The knowledge that not every place was the same held dear to her heart.

[ooc- no worries at all, we all have those xD]

Messages In This Thread
Foolish at Fifteen [Edge/Foothills] - by Abdullah - 11-25-2012, 11:39 PM
RE: Foolish at Fifteen [Edge/Foothills] - by Abdullah - 11-26-2012, 07:01 PM
RE: Foolish at Fifteen [Edge/Foothills] - by Abdullah - 11-26-2012, 08:44 PM
RE: Foolish at Fifteen [Edge/Foothills] - by Abdullah - 11-27-2012, 07:39 PM
RE: Foolish at Fifteen [Edge/Foothills] - by Abdullah - 11-27-2012, 08:07 PM
RE: Foolish at Fifteen [Edge/Foothills] - by Abdullah - 11-27-2012, 08:51 PM