.c h a n g i n g. ranks [Elizabeth]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil
You can sleep with a gun but
When you gonna wake up and fight?

The meeting had gone well, she thought.

She had tried to keep it short and to the point; the less time spent gathered in a large group, the better (as her lovely sister had so kindly pointed out). An annoyed snort left her maw. Had Giselle always been so degrading to her? If so, why had she looked up to her big sister as a youngling? Now she was a mere annoyance, though a useful one. A mental wince at the thought of her prior promise: Giselle joined her cause with the understanding that she would be granted a position of power, and the shadow-mare was not in a position to renege on the offer. Sure, she would only lose Giselle – for she doubted the older femme had many friends in the ranks of the organization – but even she had to admit that her sister was an asset, even if she did so silently and unwillingly.

But now it was over, and they were off on their separate ways. She knew that several of them would be more successful than others, but that was to be expected, really. For now, she sought out one in particular. It was another mare that she was, granted, not particularly fond of. But Elizabeth was ambitious, this the jackal knew all too well. And she would not be caught unawares if she offered the fae a position of her own. Not too powerful, but enough to tide her over for the time being. And who knows? They were so similar that perhaps they would get along better than they had thus far. She pondered this for a moment. Never going to happen. It was their similarity that would prevent them from forming anything more than a precarious alliance.

Regardless, they would be returning soon with prisoners, perhaps slaves, those of them who did not look down on such. She was surprised at the reactions to her daughter’s slave, Rapha. She was not fond of him, herself, but she accepted him – he knew his place, he remained silent, he was at their beck and call. Well, with Snö’s blessing, of course. She wouldn’t take kindly to any who stole her slave for their own uses. But he was a possession, and he accepted this – there was nothing wrong with this. He would have his uses, she was sure. All this and more the dark fae thought about as she trotted briskly after the scarred bodice of Elizabeth. ”Elizabeth, darling!” she called jovially. ”Might I have a word?”

[W/C | ]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

Psyche

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth
the fallen

She moved slowly within the cavern like opening of ice. Head proudly held high extending far to the sky with her spiraled silver horn. As her silver eyes pierced before her. A darker shadow trotted in the distance, a familiar form Elizabeth quickly came to terms with. Psyche. An emotionless face turned sour as she stopped and watched. Little determination to move forth to her caller. Almost as if the shadow mare was psychic. Knowing Elizabeth's position in time. The Frozen Arch.

As the shimmers from the glassy wall danced across her hide she slowly emerged. Making no change in pace, a slow graceful walk. Head arched in a respectable position, "My dear Psyche, what may it be I can help you with today?" tones leaking poison. Though she did not hate Psyche she simply held her with regards of watch. It was no doubt Elizabeth would rightfully pay her respects to a friend in time of need but Elizabeth would surely save her for the fact they were to alike to waste a life so useful.

Deceased
RayoDeSoleil

There was no more time to question her decision. Elizabeth was a sister now, a part of her little organization, a part of her family (or the closest she would get to one). In fact, she felt more akin with most of the other members of the Plague than she did with Giselle or Sno. Besides, Elizabeth was so similar to her; perhaps in another life, they had been sisters... but that was a thought for another time, another place. It was a thought sprouted from Mauja's disappearance into that strange wormhole. It made her consider the possibilities of other places, other times, other lives.

But for now, she would simply voice her request, as Elizabeth did not seem particularly patient today. Not that she ever really seemed to enjoy the shadow-mare's company, but then, Psyche was not the most friendly of beings either. And so she smiled sweetly at the taller mare, jumping straight to the point. "Well, darling, I have a proposition for you. I believe I mentioned the need for ranking officers to direct the less... skilled members of our organization at the meeting. I'd like you to be one of those officers." To ask such a thing without asking was a difficult task, but necessary.

[W/C | 208]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

Psyche

Unregistered

Elizabeth
the fallen

A tiny sprout of joy grew in the silver orbs as Psyche came to a proposition. Power Elizabeth's mind screamed. Maybe that was all that was needed to keep the mare from holding Psyche in such a little mindset. Psyche is offering her power. Elizabeth leaned on her haunches and held her head back in a pondering position holding her tongue from reply. Awaiting for her mind to process. Though she had already made her mind the thought to think would be best.

So she waited. Simple thoughts about her mind. Slowly fading thoughts of taking over Psyche's power. Now she felt the need to rule beside her. To accompany her on the long journey of rising unicorns. She no longer felt overpowered by Psyche, no longer felt the tiny string of power jealousy. "Your offer is pleasing to my cause, I accept dear." a crooked smile planted firmly on her face. Psyche was now a friend, no longer a foe. Not someone she felt threatened by in pride.

Deceased
RayoDeSoleil

Power was an interesting thing, one that captured the interests of many across all the lands. It was hungry, and it prowled often through the ranks of even the most unsuspecting harems, infecting those without it and fueling the desires of those with it. It was never sated, and this was a trait that was passed on to those affected by it. A little power was never enough; no, one with power would strive for more, dragging themselves inch by inch closer to the ultimate goal, the ultimate position. But those with no power, they were content to leave it as such.

She wondered how long such a role would please one such as Elizabeth. Granted, it was no small thing, to become a Corporal of the Plague. She would be of the utmost importance to the organization, as she would be one of three to lead their warriors in the field. She would not direct from behind the lines, no, she would be in the brunt of the action. She would have to make decisions and act on them, all the while controlling those who would be under her command. But then, the jackal suspected that the scarred mare would prefer it that way, rather than to sit back and watch from afar as her minions did her bidding, as Psyche was finding she had to do more often than not. "Excellent," she told Elizabeth, gracing the fae with a rather abnormally natural smile. "Well, then, darling, consider yourself promoted. Feel free to make plenty of new friends." Smile turned sadistic, tone sarcastic. Yes, many new friends. Hopefully dead ones. A thought crossed her mind: "Oh, and do keep an eye on Xanthos, will you?"

[W/C | 286]
[OOC | Elizabeth's soldiers will be Crowley, Lloyd, Lucius, and Xanthos.]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

Psyche

Unregistered

Elizabeth
the fallen

"Gladly." Elizabeth smirked. They'd be dead or injured, harassed and never left be. "I do believe I should give him a visit yet, thank you for the reminder." a kind tone returned to Psyche. The first time she spoke without playing about cynically. The silver and black mare moved forth. "I will have news for you soon about him." and with that she had to set off in track for him.

[ooc- Sounds great. Xanthos might be interesting, considering the meet up (this post will be where she came from all the way to the endless blue) if you have yet to read that post xD anyways, figured I make this ending post but a few words to get things moving and keep you from too many threads!]

Deceased
RayoDeSoleil
[OOC | Thanks hun! Feel free to band together with your little minions and wreak havoc or whatever other fun you can come up with. Just let me know so I can update the missions and whatnot!]

Unregistered
[ooc- will do!]