the Rift

Running. Always running. (Newcomer) [Closed]

Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia

Orinthia

text text text

The golden horses head snapped in my direction, and his eyes, were overflowing with fear. What was wrong with the lad? His golden body was covered in sweat, only making his pelt shine even more in the filtering sunlight through the branches. I've always admired golden horses,and their shining palomino fur. There used to be palomino fillies and mares in my herd. Me, being the only black one, besides my father. I admired the gold of palomino's pelts so much. Like the warm sun.

The lad's eyes changed from fearful, as if something was chasing him, to quite playful and curious. A lot like me at times. Always wanting to frolic. He then introduced himself to me, as Crackers. What an odd name. Like all of the other new horses I have met here. I smiled and watched as he warily pranced up to me, but with a friendly look in his eyes. I wanted to ask so many questions. The reason why I still stayed in these forests, is because I wanted to meet these newcomers. It was nice to converse with them, and ask them so many questions. I felt all rude, asking all the questions, but curiosity was my drive.

"I see you're playful!" I cheerfully said. "And curious, like me!" Stupid. I thought to myself lowering my self-esteem. "So...I've been told this is Helovia's Threshold. And I'm...I guess a newcomer too?" I questionably asked. I saw curiosity in his eyes. "Feel welcome to ask me anything", I said happily. Anything? I said thinking to myself. I then thought about my herd.

"blah blah blah"

Messages In This Thread
Running. Always running. (Newcomer) [Closed] - by Crackers - 11-26-2012, 04:22 PM
RE: Running. Always running. (Newcomer) [OPEN] - by Crackers - 12-03-2012, 04:00 PM
RE: Running. Always running. (Newcomer) [OPEN] - by Orinthia - 12-04-2012, 10:38 AM
RE: Running. Always running. (Newcomer) [OPEN] - by Crackers - 12-05-2012, 10:11 AM
RE: Running. Always running. (Newcomer) [OPEN] - by Crackers - 12-08-2012, 03:10 PM
RE: Running. Always running. (Newcomer) [OPEN] - by Crackers - 12-14-2012, 12:28 PM
RE: Running. Always running. (Newcomer) [OPEN] - by Crackers - 12-20-2012, 09:31 AM