the Rift

We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open]

Ink Posts: 121
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 6 years
Blu

I move through the mist with a familiar grace. I have not lived in this land long, but I have shaped to it well. I've surprised even myself with my talents as a wraith. My parents would have been proud, I think, I don't really remember them much at all any more. I'll continue thinking they'd be proud however, because that brings me joy.

I have just returned from bringing Kiara back home, the mission a fantastic success, and am meaning to wander the wilds of Helovia to clear my thoughts and strategize for my next plan of attack. This is when I notice the strange duo peering over the cliff face. I have a wild urge to run up and shove them over it, but a flick of my tail quells such dark thoughts. All the same I think them strangers - although I am by no means a social beast, our herd is small and I have studied its members well.

These two do not belong.

Although it's possible they are only good-intending new comers, the rash of raids upon our borders has left us all on guard. I know the protectors will likely be doing rounds on the borders in this very moment, but there are few of them and lots of ground to cover. If I leave these stallions to their own devices who know what I may return to.

Heaving a sigh I slop my tail to my side. In a matter of strokes a great black jaguar stands beside me, as lean and ominous as the true thing. Side by side we approach the duo, finally revealing myself.

I do not call out to them. I would like to; to raise my voice with a firm authority I do not poses and demand to know why they are here - benevolent or not I cannot be too cautious right now. Yet I don't. Rather, I can't.

Mute I can but stand and stare at them with eye of an intense jet, the prowling panther at my side hopefully warning enough that their presence is due an explanation.

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open] - by Tribute - 11-26-2012, 04:30 PM
RE: We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open] - by Gryffindor - 11-29-2012, 12:58 PM
RE: We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open] - by Ink - 11-29-2012, 08:24 PM
RE: We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open] - by Tribute - 11-30-2012, 01:51 PM
RE: We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open] - by Gryffindor - 12-02-2012, 10:46 AM
RE: We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open] - by Tribute - 12-04-2012, 01:21 PM
RE: We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open] - by Gryffindor - 12-08-2012, 11:42 AM
RE: We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open] - by Tribute - 12-09-2012, 06:27 AM