the Rift

We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open]

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
Molten eyes danced now with anger, the pupil dilating in such a way that I felt at a loss of myself, possessed even. The basin members were making a run with their money and they held no intentions of setting Mirage free, along with many other prisoners that wasted away in their capture. The pallid animal exchanged positions and came around to press against the inky stallion’s position. His cat screeched and it was an ugly sound of exile that pushed me to believe that all was not well with these invaders. Inside, my stomach turned and my heart clapped against it’s fleshy restraint, almost jumping from my chest in the sudden rage that brought me up short. My body had tensed and an invisible fire course through my veins, lovingly assaulting my nerves in such a way that made me stand on toes. In a moment, I understood my companion’s need for reassurance, as he had turned into me, asking if I had the courage to reprimand these fools if the need arose. I had never battled another animal before today, but I knew this outcome would be very different if these two witlings didn’t learn to keep their heads.

A blackened gaze held them in time, questioning and yet asking for them to make one wrong move. At 17 hands, I outweighed all creatures in attendance, a massive wall locked between them and the Edge. Fear had been long forgotten and I merely hoped one of them would make example of themselves, though I did hope it would be the snowy bastard, so arrogant in youth. I wasn’t sure how to communicate with the nearly unstable raven at my side because words did not appear to be his strong suit, but I allowed our shoulders to meet quickly in guidance of what could come. Pulling away from him, my shoulder was then tinged with his mark of inky liquid. I was afraid to catch his gaze in spite of what I knew I would find there, two shiny black inkwells, bottomless and unforgiving. At least I didn’t find myself facing this monster, for I feared him more than the two imposters, little shits…

However, I was momentarily surprised by the appearance of the ghostly mare. She was quiet upon entering, but bold in her word choice and I commended her for such a feat. She was far more aged than the rest of us, but that didn’t mean that power did not course through her brittle bones. There was an aura about her that confused me and reassured me all at once. She hadn’t a need to lift a hoof in battle because there was something altogether sensual about her. Whether it be magic or otherwise, the Edge was shaping up to be a formidable adversary in light of these ignorant fools.

Words were brazen upon my tongue, though I tried to keep them in line, “I suggest you return to your prior position if you believe you are to make it out of here unscathed. I’ve seen wiser creatures fall under lesser circumstances.” The tone was sharp and condescending, falling heavily upon the ugly ears of Tribute. Stupid fuckers, mess with me. The softened part of my heart suddenly grew cold and I felt like a predator hunting its prey. One wrong move and I’ll be at your throat… I have a lot more riding on this than you.

Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

Messages In This Thread
We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open] - by Tribute - 11-26-2012, 04:30 PM
RE: We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open] - by Gryffindor - 11-29-2012, 12:58 PM
RE: We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open] - by Tribute - 11-30-2012, 01:51 PM
RE: We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open] - by Gryffindor - 12-02-2012, 10:46 AM
RE: We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open] - by Tribute - 12-04-2012, 01:21 PM
RE: We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open] - by Gryffindor - 12-08-2012, 11:42 AM
RE: We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open] - by Thor - 12-08-2012, 02:17 PM
RE: We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open] - by Tribute - 12-09-2012, 06:27 AM