Xanthos Posts: 99
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Azel :: King Cheetah :: Quantum Leap Adoptable
[Image: xanthosprofilepic.png]

Xanthos
I will live for you
before I die

At the forefront of the stallion's mind was Romani's safety. He knew that the mare was not weak, but he would not allow for a fight to ensue between her and Elizabeth. This was his fault, after all. Even as the palomino spoke, Xanthos remained quiet, knowing that to speak meant a certain flare in Elizabeth's rage. Only when Romani had decided to turn and head back for home did the grullo feel the slightest relief, for at least she could get away safely. For him, however, it seemed that it might end differently.

He did not quake at her words, instead standing his ground, as foolish of a move as it might have been. Despite her words, he knew that not once had he proclaimed loyalty to the Plague. "If you will have me, Psyche, I will join you and the others to gain back the Edge." That is what he had said the day Elizabeth led him into Frostbreath to meet with the dark mare Psyche, and what he had said, he had met. While Xanthos did not agree with their views, he did intend to help reclaim The Edge. Perhaps it was his own views that were skewed, but for now, he had other things to worry about.

When Elizabeth came at him, horn poised and aimed skillfully at his neck, the grullo did his best to pivot on his haunches and turn away from the attack, but it was impossible to avoid it completely considering their closeness. The horn pierced into his neck, causing a flury of pain to erupt through his body. Luckily, the deadly point had not made contact with the softer underside of his neck, therefore missing the precious artery and windpipe. It might have torn muscle, but the stallion was still standing, and at least Romani was still safe.

Now that the darker mare seemed to stop in her attack, Xanthos took a step back from her to show that he did not wish to continue the fight and let loose a sharp exhale. He was unsure whether to speak or not, and held Elizabeth's gaze for a moment before he spoke. "... If you wish to take me back, then so be it."

Messages In This Thread
Fast As You [Romani, open] - by Xanthos - 11-26-2012, 07:08 PM
RE: Fast As You [Romani, open] - by Romani - 11-26-2012, 07:58 PM
RE: Fast As You [Romani, open] - by Elizabeth - 11-26-2012, 08:16 PM
RE: Fast As You [Romani, open] - by Xanthos - 11-26-2012, 08:52 PM
RE: Fast As You [Romani, open] - by Romani - 11-26-2012, 09:38 PM
RE: Fast As You [Romani, open] - by Elizabeth - 11-26-2012, 09:54 PM
RE: Fast As You [Romani, open] - by Xanthos - 11-26-2012, 10:30 PM
RE: Fast As You [Romani, open] - by Elizabeth - 11-26-2012, 10:58 PM
RE: Fast As You [Romani, open] - by Romani - 11-26-2012, 11:03 PM