the Rift

Fast As You [Romani, open]

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth
the fallen

Elizabeth did not care if his loyalty was within the plague or not, his loyalty was with Psyche and his respect would be shown to Elizabeth as she is now his new commander in battle. "Take you back? Why so you may learn about us and trade our secrets with the kinds like her?" she smartly added. Rightfully staking her claim in keeping the secrecy. It dies with him or he is chanced again. "You are under my command, I am your Corporal do you understand fool?" with that she turned and began to walk. Proudly following in the trail back home. The way she had come from. To return to Psyche with the news. She had no intentions of having Xanthos assist her back home. The first time she brought him home proudly now she was in nothing but disappointment. To bring him back would make her feel a mere fool. Her whole cause was within the Plague. When she brought him back she introduced him to the Plague and Psyche welcomed him to their group. Though she did not welcome him within the ranks of the ex-Edge. That was Mauja's duty. So truly he did not understand the devotion he made to Psyche and her racist group.

Xanthos was confused. All twisted. He was accepted within Psyche's ranks, the Plague, not anything but. Elizabeth knew this and her sharp mind was keen to remember. "Make your own way home, I do not wish to find your presence like I once sought." a guilt trip he should take to heart. Whether he would come back or not, she cared less of. His choice. Though he would be given a harder time by Elizabeth. For her respect for him was far gone. Swiftly she began to trot. A soft gallop exploded as she sent across the turf. Sweat still leaking from her. Not angered but annoyed she made her way back to the Steppe, to Psyche. Xanthos had the option to follow at a distance or make his way back when he gained the courage. Though Elizabeth's mindset was on Romani. She would find out the information of this petty little mare. Already her scents of the Foothills had made one clue the next few couldn't be too hard.

[ooc- Sparrow, hope you don't mind I skipped you but I figured since she left the scene you were done posting.]

Messages In This Thread
Fast As You [Romani, open] - by Xanthos - 11-26-2012, 07:08 PM
RE: Fast As You [Romani, open] - by Romani - 11-26-2012, 07:58 PM
RE: Fast As You [Romani, open] - by Elizabeth - 11-26-2012, 08:16 PM
RE: Fast As You [Romani, open] - by Xanthos - 11-26-2012, 08:52 PM
RE: Fast As You [Romani, open] - by Romani - 11-26-2012, 09:38 PM
RE: Fast As You [Romani, open] - by Elizabeth - 11-26-2012, 09:54 PM
RE: Fast As You [Romani, open] - by Xanthos - 11-26-2012, 10:30 PM
RE: Fast As You [Romani, open] - by Elizabeth - 11-26-2012, 10:58 PM
RE: Fast As You [Romani, open] - by Romani - 11-26-2012, 11:03 PM