the Rift

Torture Me Please (Psyche)

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

He stared at her. He felt the connection between them dwindle, but it he wouldn’t let it go. No, I’m not doing it. I love her god dammit. There was a look of worry and confusion on her face, and he wanted that to go away as quickly as possible. He shakily stood, breathing heavy and hard, but made words come from his maw. He needed to ask this now, he needed to know. He couldn’t continue without knowing.
“Psyche.“ He said it again, feeling her name roll off his tongue like it used to. That was good. “I know we are here on business…but I have to ask you something.” He looked away, embarrassed. He wasn’t sure how to handle her, and he didn’t want to sound completely stupid, or make himself the fool. He looked at her again, deep in her eyes. The amber orbs were on him, and he as he stared at her he saw into her soul, or at least it felt like it. He felt the blackness in there, was there was also a tiny point of light, and it grew bigger as he stared. Maybe this was love.
“I love you.” The words poured from him, and after those three he was unable to stop. “I…I love you. Truly. I’ve never been in love with a mare before, but I’m sure this is what it is. Your so beautiful. When I first met you I felt it, and I guess I didn’t realize it fully till just now. But…I need to know…if you feel something too.” He was out of breath, and he wanted to hear the words “Yes” and “I love you too” so bad it made his heart hurt. He hoped with all his heart that this was right, and he wanted it to be true more than anything in his whole existence. Please say yes. Just please.

Strolling Along
Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Torture Me Please (Psyche) - by Valentine - 11-26-2012, 11:21 PM
RE: Torture Me Please (Psyche) - by Psyche - 11-27-2012, 08:00 PM
RE: Torture Me Please (Psyche) - by Valentine - 11-28-2012, 12:59 PM
RE: Torture Me Please (Psyche) - by Psyche - 11-28-2012, 02:38 PM
RE: Torture Me Please (Psyche) - by Valentine - 11-28-2012, 04:01 PM
RE: Torture Me Please (Psyche) - by Psyche - 11-28-2012, 06:32 PM
RE: Torture Me Please (Psyche) - by Valentine - 11-29-2012, 07:55 AM
RE: Torture Me Please (Psyche) - by Psyche - 12-01-2012, 03:11 PM
RE: Torture Me Please (Psyche) - by Valentine - 12-02-2012, 07:05 PM
RE: Torture Me Please (Psyche) - by Psyche - 12-02-2012, 08:35 PM
RE: Torture Me Please (Psyche) - by Valentine - 12-02-2012, 09:25 PM