the Rift

Bewitched [Done]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud

Phaedra could sense, if not smell the rage wafting off of the palomino stallion. Some how that made her less timid - Stallion's were not the brightest at the best of times, but even less so when engorged by rage. From what she had seen of Leander, he certainly wasn't a typical dumb brute, but at the same time, had done nothing to really surprise her. Came to Helovia. Instantly fell in love. Fought against the edge. Faelene drama, boo hoo. Became Sultan.Typical, she thought. As he neared, she kept her wings out stretched; even though she was quite a bit smaller, she didn't need to feel like she was.

So it was you. He had said, his words feeling more like an accusation, than she would have expected from the LionHeart. Honestly, this was a refreshing side of Leander. It made him...more interesting than the gallant gentleman-type that she had seen him be. While she was following him, she really couldn't understand what all the fuss was about. Of course he was handsome, but really, after entering Helovia, she hadn't found a stallion who wasn't; nor a mare who wasn't strikingly beautiful. It just seemed to come with the terrain. And being so nice all the time - didn't that get exhausting? Not to mention the mellow-dramatic love-affair with Faelene. Ughh.

As he finally halted, she felt herself bristling with anxiety. This was not how this meeting was meant to go. Ktulu or Ophelia were meant to have this conversation with Leander, not her! This was...a diplomatic mission, not an Intelligence one. Still, she needed to deal with his accusations first: "Yes it was me. I would have thought the Sultan of the Throat would be a little bit more observant" She said challengingly. Although that wasn't entirely fair - obviously his attention would have been elsewhere. Still, it sounded like as good a thing as any, to say. "I do know you've been having problems. That's why I-" tried to steal you "Why I'm here now." She bit her lip, hard to keep from saying more. She wanted to tell him to pull his head out of his ass. He had helped invade the Edge, it shouldn't have taken any great depth of retrospection to have known there would be fall-out, and repercussions. And he had accepted the position of Sultan, hadn't he? This was his cross to bear, quit the whining. But as she tasted the salty flow of blood in her mouth that she had caused, she kept quiet. Diplomacy She reminded herself. She was just supposed to tell him about The Grey.

Taking a breath, Phaedra levelled her cool green gaze - which still involved looking up at Leander. "Have you heard of The Grey, Leander? Her tail flicked back and forth, as she spoke, nervously waiting for his reply. If he hadn't....how much information would she tell him? If he had...An icy fear crept into her veins. What if this was a trap? A trick? Did the Throat have some issue with The Grey that she didn't know about..? She knew there was something about Kri...and that she was not to be targeted, but she had originally thought that was due to personal reasons. But now....?

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
Bewitched [Done] - by Leander - 11-27-2012, 04:50 PM
RE: Bewitched [Phaedra, Open] - by Phaedra - 11-28-2012, 09:10 PM
RE: Bewitched [Phaedra, Open] - by Phaedra - 11-29-2012, 10:43 AM
RE: Bewitched [Phaedra, Open] - by Leander - 11-29-2012, 11:22 AM
RE: Bewitched [Phaedra, Open] - by Phaedra - 11-29-2012, 11:55 AM
RE: Bewitched [Phaedra, Open] - by Leander - 11-29-2012, 07:29 PM
RE: Bewitched [Phaedra, Open] - by Phaedra - 11-29-2012, 08:13 PM
RE: Bewitched [Phaedra, Open] - by Leander - 11-30-2012, 06:52 AM
RE: Bewitched [Phaedra, Open] - by Phaedra - 11-30-2012, 05:43 PM
RE: Bewitched [Phaedra, Open] - by Leander - 11-30-2012, 10:55 PM