the Rift

Bewitched [Done]

Leander the LionHeart Posts: 184
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 8
Epona

LEANDER

your heart is the beacon, your heart is the storm

Rage bubbled up within his bronze chest, the moments of his usual steady demeanor fading away with the breeze. The impudent mare stamped a dainty hoof, and it took all the small remnants of control to avoid lashing out to break the limb. His eyes left their sharp stare for a look of malice, uncontrollably moving itself to her face. If only she could understand what was wrong with him, that he was not himself at all right now. If she knew how he was in his past, and that the damned demon within him was just begging to bring it back out.

Then she spoke of love, and it was just too much. "You will not speak of her! The shout shook across the field, the last word falling into a guttural scream. Almost instantaneously, and well on cue, the wind began to pick up and howl over mountaintop. One could see a ghostly sheet of white moving towards the two, only seconds before the blizzard landed. Flakes pelted down, raking over Leander's pelt and coating it wherever it could. It hung in freezing tendrils along his mane, laced the feathers along his wings. But the snow was a relief to him; the noise muffling the rest of the loud-mouthed mare's words. It had helped him avoid harming the girl, and that was worth it.

Frost covered ears heard little of her words of his herd or their strength without him. As the storm fell just a notch less furious, he began. "Look, miss. If you have been following me for so long, you must know that I am not well. I do not wish to harm you, but I have little control over myself right now. So for both our sakes, please, save your criticisms for another day." The genuine plea seemed to take what resolve he had left, draining the part of him that still held on to what was right. The sooty golden's posture fell, wings drooping down to touch the snow, skull lowering below the spy's gaze. No matter what strange and powerful magic he had been granted, he did not want his emotions to be tampered with any longer.

A weak smile found his lips as he heard the girl mention her care for Faelene. Surely she must not think their love quite so mellow dramatic if she cared to protect her heart. Clearly, the young sandy pegasus had not yet experienced cupid's arrow. Satisfying himself with that conclusion, blue eyes gazed back up at the doe. She went on about the ex-Edge, and as she finished he began. "Damn. I would have liked to have killed him myself." He uttered over Mauja, more to himself than to the winged sneak. Speaking more loudly, he went on. "I see no reason why the Grey should not be involved, especially if you think you may be able to prevent war. I will take any chances to avoid any more bloodshed." The sultan said decidedly, ready to hear the irritating fae out. She really was something; this bold girl who stalked stallions who could break her in one blow.

[ooc: Leander has summoned a snow storm with his scream. ^^]

Messages In This Thread
Bewitched [Done] - by Leander - 11-27-2012, 04:50 PM
RE: Bewitched [Phaedra, Open] - by Phaedra - 11-28-2012, 09:10 PM
RE: Bewitched [Phaedra, Open] - by Phaedra - 11-29-2012, 10:43 AM
RE: Bewitched [Phaedra, Open] - by Leander - 11-29-2012, 11:22 AM
RE: Bewitched [Phaedra, Open] - by Phaedra - 11-29-2012, 11:55 AM
RE: Bewitched [Phaedra, Open] - by Leander - 11-29-2012, 07:29 PM
RE: Bewitched [Phaedra, Open] - by Phaedra - 11-29-2012, 08:13 PM
RE: Bewitched [Phaedra, Open] - by Leander - 11-30-2012, 06:52 AM
RE: Bewitched [Phaedra, Open] - by Phaedra - 11-30-2012, 05:43 PM
RE: Bewitched [Phaedra, Open] - by Leander - 11-30-2012, 10:55 PM