the Rift

something .m a g i c a l. [Sun God or Time God]

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SUN

Burn the whole world down

The God of the Sun watched the mare with a curious grimace, snorting an amusement at her request. "What grievance do the dead have with the living? They are dead." Still, he supposed that it was at least the more interesting request that he had ever seen. He shifted on one hip to think about how to go about this type of magic, considering that he truly had little dominion over those who found their bones in the ground.

Fire burned steadily on his wings and mane, and he finally leveled his golden stare at the mare with the odd request. "Your magic involves three facets: summoning the souls of the dead, gathering information from them regarding their experiences with a certain individual, and finally, resolution." The God of the Sun began to formulate how he would have to weave this magic.

"You must do three things for me. First, you must find an individual who has killed another. Find out the name of the being they killed. Then, return to me so that I may teach you how to raise their spirits. After I have taught you to raise the souls of the dead, then you will need to learn how to communicate with them, but that is for later."

[OOC: Thread with a character who has killed another character and then bring the name to the Sun God]

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
RE: something .m a g i c a l. [Sun God or Time God] - by God of the Sun - 12-01-2012, 08:17 PM