the Rift

Winter's Prison [Gods/Open]

Crow Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The white crow soared through the air, enjoying the unusual weather. Compared to the usual biting bitterness, the air was slightly softer, hazed with a bit of warmth. This is the warmest the air had been since his coming into Helovia. He basked in the light heat, lids half-closed as his wings glided through the air.

But something caught his silver eyes, then, on the ground far below. He slowly banked his wings, beginning his spiraled descent. As he lost altitude, he noticed the unusual pair. Fire seemed to dance across one, while the other had popped out of thin air in a burst of snow. Gods, he thought. These must the deities I've heard so much about. And him, the god with fire, perhaps he's the one who needs to return before my quest to the veins. His heart skipped, the anticipation tinged with both excitement and fear.

Finally, a bit away, he landed with a soft thud. He shook his wings, and folded their black and white feathers close to his body. He made a cautious approach, and as he closed in on them, a unicorn and another pegasus approached the group as well. They both spoke, and butterflies rose into his stomach. They could speak. He would look rude, wandering upon them with no voice to apologize for his presence, or express his curiosity. Soon, though, soon he could request his telepathy. The day never seemed so close. But, gods were to be all knowing, perhaps one of the deities would be able to hear his thoughts. He finally stopped at a respectable distance, adding his white form to the meeting. He cleared his mind, lifting his head. Hello, he seemed to yell in his head, I am Crow. I hope I do not disrupt you and your conversation. If my presence isn't wanted, I will leave and continue on my journey.

He then dipped his head, catching eyes with each horse around him, giving a small nod of hello.

WE ONLY EXIST IN TERMS OF THIS CONFLICT
In the zone where black and white clash

Resurgere | Wroth

Messages In This Thread
Winter's Prison [Gods/Open] - by God of the Sun - 11-28-2012, 12:30 PM
RE: Winter's Prison [Gods/Open] - by Sierra - 11-28-2012, 01:45 PM
RE: Winter's Prison [Gods/Open] - by Xanthos - 11-28-2012, 08:05 PM
RE: Winter's Prison [Gods/Open] - by Crow - 11-28-2012, 08:49 PM
RE: Winter's Prison [Gods/Open] - by Valerion - 11-28-2012, 09:14 PM
RE: Winter's Prison [Gods/Open] - by Myrddin - 11-29-2012, 11:13 AM
RE: Winter's Prison [Gods/Open] - by Kiara - 11-29-2012, 11:24 PM
RE: Winter's Prison [Gods/Open] - by Florelle - 11-30-2012, 11:22 AM