the Rift

Sharpen the Blades [JUDGE]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
Leandor. Levi couldn’t even begin where to start to describe him. His fierce amber gold eyes, never left his target’s. They were always filled with excitement, but in a sharp and stern way. His golden locks acted as a shield to his eyes. The way he moved was so graceful, but so harsh at the same time. The way his maw carried through the strikes were held up tall and fierce, something that Levi should take practice on. The way his wings would blow out for more speed, but never used them to fly. His sooty pelt was not drawn with blood, but the scars from the strikes Levi had taken. He knew for sure that if it were a real fight, hooves down Leandor would win. For first off Leandor was larger than he and taller. He was a more experienced one and knew more of what he was doing. So yeah pretty much Leandor was better all around, so he was privileged he was only teaching him. Levi, didn’t know one thing though that was on the inside of Leandor. Although on the inside and out he was pure, there was something dark and evil that lurked inside his soul. Maybe the most important part… The part that Leandor was possessed by a demon!

Levi’s silvery orbs reflected off of the darker flecks in Leandor’s. His fierce expression turned into an evil smirk as he bit onto Levi’s ear. The thrill of pain was again sent into the sensitive cartilage that protected the frame of the ear. Levi’s eyes turned angry as the thrill was sent into his ear. Levi quickly sent his front leg backwards. He aimed to hit the sooty stallion’s front knee, or possibly even his chest. It was hard for Levi to try to aim for higher places of the stallion for his was much taller than he. Finally letting go the beast rage he stepped backwards. Blocking the icy droplets with his massive golden wing, he aimed his maw to grab at Levi’s wing. Levi swiftly angled himself so the Leandor would bite his wing, but not injure it as much. Maybe he would grab a few feathers and leave a bruise. Turning his whole body around Leandor now faced the darkly shaded brutes rear end. Levi forced a powerful kick aiming towards Leandor, but you know what? Kicking was getting old and that reason was maybe because Leandor was using other tactics than just that. Levi felt stupif by how much he was thrashing out, so he collectively struck his foot back in. As he spun back around he aimed his teeth towards leandor’s foreface. Suddenly something struck Levi, not physically, but mentally. His mind was overthrown as he looked over at Leandor, he wasn’t looking himself. His veins pulsed with anger, but not the calm kind the serious kind. Leandor really looked like he was about to kill Levi. His eyes… those weren’t his eyes, but some beasts that seemed to be looking right at Levi’s very soul.

Taking a step back he stopped totally. Leandor seemed to be getting out of hand now, and Levi was confused why. It wasn’t Leandor he was sure of that fact. It wasn’t like Leandor could transform into some kind of unknown species or anything, but the sensation freaked him out. Eyeing the beast, his confusion turned into a fear. The way his golden eyes looked into his, he looked… well amlost possessed. Possessed, by some.. some kind of spirit. Levi couldn’t see this demon, but he could see it in Leandor’s eyes and the way he acted. Drawn by this confusion, Levi was literally motionless. His body couldn’t feel a thing. He wanted to scream and kick and rear, run or fly away from this monster. This baffling monster that lurked inside of Leandor’s presence.

His spine tingled with fear, but he quickly regained himself out of the trance. He shouted towards Leandor, but nothing came off the brute’s tounge. The little stallion yelled conseringly towards his presence. Levi wasn’t afraid at the fact that Leandor might setroy him, but at the fact that Leandor could possibly be hurting inside. Mentally and physically, Levi wasn’t quite too sure but surely he wanted to know. He wanted to know what was going on and why Leandor hadn’t told him before to warn him. He wasn’t sure if his theory was true, but if it was he was starting to feel ashamed. Ashamed that he thought that Leandor could be possessed. Maybe this was just his was of fighting? Continuing to fight he raced up to Leandor, attempting to charge into him to lose a bit of strength.

[OOC: W/C 783
Yeah, I was confused by your last post because I read to quickly for I was in a hurry. I am so sorry about the confusion! I was just all baffled because of school that I wasn’t paying much attention. Yes, I will keep a summary as well. I wasn’t sure if you wanted me to keep a summary because I thought it might be your thing haha. And thanks so much and I will try to make sense this time. If you are confused I can just edit it :3

Summary: Levi was painfully struck by Leandor's harsh grip on his ear. Quickly he aimed to kick back, trying to weaken his front leg or possible his chest. Then Levi was feared when he saw Leandor wasn't the same. He made a theory that Leandor was possessed. Once he got himself together again, he attempted to ram his body against Leadnor's to weaken his strength.]

Messages In This Thread
Sharpen the Blades [JUDGE] - by Leander - 11-28-2012, 07:32 PM
RE: Sharpen the Blades [Levi Lesson Spar] - by Levi - 11-30-2012, 07:02 PM
RE: Sharpen the Blades [JUDGE] - by Levi - 12-04-2012, 06:27 PM
RE: Sharpen the Blades [JUDGE] - by Leander - 12-04-2012, 09:34 PM
RE: Sharpen the Blades [JUDGE] - by Levi - 12-06-2012, 03:53 PM
RE: Sharpen the Blades [JUDGE] - by Official - 12-17-2012, 06:45 PM