the Rift

locked away [plague/prisoners]

Svetlana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
S V E T L A N A
The StormChaser
This is where I will die my death, locked away in a cell of ice by unicorns filled with a hungering for revenge and hate in their bones for any ally of the Qian. So here I was. Chilled, head hung, eyes tired, my ribs sticking out a pelt grown thin. No longer a beauty, an abused horse devoid of love and emotion that had once ran through my powerful body in abundance. Now I was sucked dry of my resources, and I was an old nag in the cold. Perhaps that wasn't correct- I was beautiful, but my gleaming coat was dull, my glossy wings rumpled and broken, not to mention stickied with dried blood impossible to remove from my wings. Hate. Hate for the ones who had brought me down. Love. Love for Nayati far away. But love did not and had not remained in my weakened body for long. Instead, I simply stopped, stopped loving, stopped thinking really, stopped hoping for rescue. Right now, at least, I was way too weak to attempt to run, let alone fly. My primaries were still gone from my wings.and there was still pain in every movement, every flinch.

He had done this to me.

But I wondered if he had taken anyone else, anyone who might be an ally, a shoulder to lean against in this land. Prisoners' rebellion, I thought wryly to myself with the softest of chuckles to disturb the air. Any other ruined bodies in this land? Even a few mangled corpses? You're going crazy, Lana. I told myself, because it was true. I hadn't spoken in days, not to anyone. Not to a foal, certainly not to me terrifying captor. I would anything, almost anything, to avoid his magic on me again.

~
walk walk walk
"talk talk talk"

[ooc: for any other prisoners, they could make a little rebellion :) or if any of the Plague just want to come and abuse her some more]

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

Blood. Her blood. It called to him, and he couldn’t help himself. He had never been able to get this close to a captive, and he could wait to get his hooves on one of his own. But this would do for now. He strode towards the silver pegasus, with a wicked grin on his face. He intended to make the most of this moment, to make it last. For the moment it was just he and she, and he wanted to use this chance to strike fear into one of the inferiors. This was his chance to prove that he had it, not only to himself, but also to Psyche. He could tell her of how the tortured the Foothill’s Chieftess. He liked the ring of it, but it was time to put his plans into action.
“Hello there Chieftess, feeling comfortable?” His smile grew bigger, and he felt the fire of his hatred spark. Chieftess. Who did she think she was? Mauja was the only ruler that he could accept, and he was better than her. “Your pathetic, thinking that you could rule your own province. We are the better race, more superior to yours. What are you trying to prove, that you’re worth something? Rubbish.” He strode around her while he mocked her, and he let his anger take hold. “You will never reach the level that we are, and I will have your head for what you did to my home, the place of my birth, and the place where I was welcomed to freely. You and your kind and the hornless don’t belong there, and I will see to it that you all die a horrible death.” He struck out at her, using his back legs to perform a sidekick. He aimed for her head and neck, hoping to break something around that area, or at least leave a bruise. He would save the harder stuff for later.
Strolling Along
Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered

Elizabeth
the fallen

She coldly watches from the distance. Silver eyes drinking in the image of the broken pegasus. The harsh colors of blood stained on her. The plague must have got a hold of her already. As Valentine approaches a sadistic smile curves her lips. Elizabeth watches in fascination as the lover boy takes his wrath upon her. Generally Elizabeth would have no care if the mare fell or lived, though this time she had heard them talk. Heard the whispers of Psyche's will. Alive. This one, to be alive.

Elizabeth curls her neck and pulls her velvet muzzle vertical to the ground. Piercing horn a protrusion far before her. She began a swift gallop to the scene, mechanical eyes watching Valentine. A rough stop in the snow as she began a tone after his strike of legs, "Remember, my brother, this one is to be alive." hissing tones a snap to him. A command though sweetly said. Elizabeth began to watch him at his work, "Though do not mind my intrusion, continue your will." a dangerous smile aimed to the mare. Eyes walking over her black feathers, "Tell me darlin' of what use those wings are if I am to pluck all your feathers one by one?" she demanded toyfully. Her mother always said to never play with your food before you ate, though at the battle field it was all a game before you feasted on blood.

Unregistered
S V E T L A N A
The StormChaser
A fool is walking towards me, a red-maned fool with a heart on his bum. I resist the urge to laugh, to laugh until I simply fall over dead. When he threatens me, I do chuckle, wheeze really, then he kicks me. I lurch forward, trying to nip his hearty bum. Hahaha! Hearty. Get it? Heart? Heart-y? Hahaha! "Darling, I do like your bum. Hearts are most attractive on gay horses," I burst out laughing again, delirious I'm sure, but not aware of it at the time. A black tail whisks my flank as another dirty scoundrel approaches me.

"Hear hear, a bloody fucking dog!" I giggle at the Elizabeth, nearly falling over. Yes, I'm done and cracked. Wouldn't you be after days without hope? Fucking hope. It's useless. "Deimos has already taken care of quite a bit of that for me, mare-who-plays-with-ribbons." I snicker at her, eyes rolling as I shudder in my skin. What has happened to me, Svetlana? I'll tell you what- I bloody fucking cracked like a fucking stallion. I'm Svetlana, yet I seem to stormchase no more. In fact, that black stallion Revanant was on to something- my recklessness had landed me in my own death, until I was wallowing in it. I snort, I giggle, until I collapse in the snow laughing, wheezing, until I can't breathe and I force myself to stop.

Delirium.

~
walk walk walk
"talk talk talk"

Hidden Account
teeroo

Valentine was not pleased. He easily dodged her bite and heard the words come from the mare’s mouth. He heard her laughing again, and waited till she stopped herself. This gave him time for his fire to start. Here he was, right in front of a prisoner. This was his first chance to prove himself, and he wasn’t going to let anyone stop him. This time he kicked at her shoulder and stomach area, and much harder. He wanted to leave bruises.
“Don’t threaten me you stupid underling. You are in no position to, and frankly I’m not in a very good mood. Who do you think you are? You are a fallen queen, and frankly, I don’t quite see why you were one in the first place. Your pathetic, and you lack anything. It’s apparent your mad, and nothing can help you now, but maybe a good beating.” He struck again, going for the same area. This time when he spoke he turned to Elizabeth.
“Nice to see you sister.” The words came from his lips, and made him chuckle a bit. “By who’s orders are we suppose to keep her alive? If it is Psyche’s then I shall do it so, but I will be very disappointed.”

Strolling Along
Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered

Elizabeth
the fallen

"By Psyche's command and for a good cause." the snickering tones of Svetlanna proved not to move the racist Elizabeth. Instead she felt disgust and her stomach clenched. Her teeth clamped shut and she snorted angrily. As the pegasus mare fell to the ground laughing Elizabeth screamed "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" annoyance beginning to fill the bottom of her hooves. Boiling beneath her surface. She barreled forwards in assistance to Valentine as the mare began to stop her self. Elizabeth's full weight in her front feet as she aimed to rip open the flesh covering a femur of Svetlanna's barrel.

"Stupid bitch. You call yourself a queen, honey you wouldn't survive where I come from." head low and her horn aiming to stab after she hoped to land the flesh ripping blow for the barrel flesh. Her horn would stab, if the blow landed, along her splint bone and do nothing but serve a sever gash.

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

The young red roan had been enduring her own imprisionment nearby when she heard voices. For the most part, she kept quiet. Surely the Qian would be coming for her.... Her spirits were damped when Solstice joined her. Word had spread that another from the Edge was also taken but Kiara had yet to see the newest one. At the unicorn bitch's words Kiara lifted her frame from the snowcovered grown, emerald eyes narrowed. "And you would not survive where I come from honey" For days Kiara had remained silent, allowing the ex-edge herd to do as they will. But with the pegasus mare nearby, the appaloosa was ready to show just how much of a fighter she had become.

She trudged through the snow to stand near Svetlana, not knowing that she was one of the leaders of the Foothills. All Kiara knew was that this mare was held against her will just as she was, and maybe just maybe it was time to make a stand and show just what they could do.

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Unregistered
S V E T L A N A
The StormChaser
Shadows fill my vision, red sucking at the edges of my line of sight. Hooves seemed to rain down on me, bloody hooves, two striking at my stomach and chest, and a gray horn sliced open part of my leg before I flailed out, rolling over and stumbling up to my feet. Hate was the strength that made me strong, hate is what fueled me up, even though I knew within a few minutes, if not seconds, it would leak away again. The pain dulled by the sudden adrenaline, I snap out at them, lash out at them with black legs, and stumble backwards.

Somehow, a mare comes to my side. Hornless, as I am, I assume she has been taken prisoner by these fucking whores and sluts and bitches as well. "Good evening, modom, of the fine beings without horns," I tell her, a spark of old humor in my eyes. Then I return my attention to the unicorns. "My herd will not come for me, you know. Just as you should know I won't stop fighting until I really can't get up, pretty boy and ugly mare." The Elizabeth seems familiar... ah yes. I met her in the Threshold. No wonder her scent was so hateful. "And I have no plots or no knowings of the Qian. Go tell that to Psyche. As for this mare, she is knows nothing either. Leave us be and set us free," Whole load of bullshit, I know, but to make myself appear slightly strong I drape my wing over the roan. I whisper in her ear, very softly- "Sorry, but I think I'll fall over if I don't have someone to lean against." It's pathetic, what they've done to me.

~
walk walk walk
"talk talk talk"

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo

Silently he had stood, not far from where the Pegasus was. He held satisfaction in simply watching this all go down, for maybe the mare would finally curl up and die on her own today. Deimos had obviously wreaked his havoc upon her, and honestly, he was surprised that her body was still capable of movement. Frail as it was now, she might have been thankful for the coming Birdsong, except for the fact that she was being held in Frostbreath. A chuckle escaped his throat at the thought.

It didn't take long for others to show up. He had not yet had the pleasure to meet the silvered mare, but he had learned of her name during his short time here. The Pegasus was lucky to have Psyche's wishes in place, otherwise he was certain she would have have ceased to be by now.

It was when the pale mare buckled to the ground, laughing, that the brindled stallion decided to move in, his interest piqued. Closing the gap quickly, he came to a stop near the trio, watching joyously as Svetlana was attacked. She stood no chance, honestly, and she was stupid if she thought any differently. There were simply too many of the Plague, even if there were an uprise from their unfortunate, sorry prisoners. "Evening, brother, sister." He said in way of greeting, before his attention was suddenly snapped up by yet another figure. This time, it was of an equine, obviously another captive of theirs.

With his ears flattening, Crowley made haste towards the spotted mare, more than ready to join with his own participation. If he was lucky, he might even fidn a reason to put his new magic into play. "Fool," he spat at the appaloosa, stomping a hoof roughly into the snow, "You cannot help her, lest you care to die. If I am correct, Psyche did not place orders to keep you alive."

Word Count: 335

Walk Walk Walk
"Talk Talk Talk."
Think Think Think

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator

Stellaluna Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Stellaluna
From the deepest desires often come the deadliest hate.

The rusty mare approached the scene at a gallop. Her wonderful Psyche had cast her here to assist in the torment of the prisoners. Her golden hooves kicked up bits of frozen earth. She smoothly slowed to a gentle trot, the tip of her lion's tail twitching nervously. "Salutations, my friends!" She called out, giving respectful nods to Valentine, Elizabeth, and Crowly. "I am Stellaluna, and I come on Psyche's bidding to assist in taking care of this filth." She spat the last word, a scowl pressed into her soft lips. It was a shame Psyche wished for the winged beast to keep her life. And there, a hornless creature disgraced them further with her presence.

"You!" she called out to Kiara. "Step away from that feathered wretch." She stepped close and swung her fine head, attempting to smack the equine's hindquarters to encourage her to move away. "I prefer to keep my trash separate."

Sure, Stellaluna had just wandered upon the group and lept right in, and she didn't much care if the other unicorns looked down on her for it. She would show respect for the horned ones, as they were the top. They were pristine. But these other creatures? They were nothing. A fire burned deep in her heart. She hadn't seen any pegasi recently, so her blood thirst lusted strongly. Elizabeth and Valentine seemed to be enjoying the pegasus, so this equine would have to do for now. She moved to mirror Crowly, casting a sinister smile at Kiara. "You best heed his words, equine. You are hardly worth my energy. But see, I am strong. I am free. You are a slave, and that will soon be weighing on your body and heart before you know it, if not yet already.

Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

dyslexaphobia.deviantart.com | rayodesoleil.deviantart.com

Solstice Posts: 93
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15 hh :: 8 (at time of death)
Emily
"Harm either of them and you'll have me to deal with as well." And just like that the other World's Edge prisoner arrived. She moved, taking a protective stance in front of the pair her ears laced back to her head. It was bad enough that they had been brought here against their will, and she had been taken from her children... But she would not allow this to go on. In the back of her mind, her mother's wisdom of fight training was kicking in. Maybe, just maybe with her magic she could blind them all long enough to allow Kiara and the pegasus mare to make an escape.

Her thick winter coat made her golden and ivory pelt dull, she maybe even looked like she had given up. That was not the case. As each of the unicorns spoke Solstice smirked. "Is this what is takes for the mighty unicorns to look strong? To capture three mares of other races to try and beat up down and make us your slaves? How pathetic" She watched each of them, looking for a sign they were going to attack.

Hidden Account
teeroo

Valentine heard the words of the others, listened to them carefully. He had come here first, and he decided he was in charge of this. He knew what to do to each, what their weakness was, and that was each other. Svetlana was from the Foothills yes, and the other two were from the World’s Edge. He snorted loudly, stomping his hooves on the ground and letting out a loud whiny when it was his turn to speak.
“Enough. This is not up for debate you retched imbeciles.” He looked at the mare that had stepped in front of the plain hornless, and laughed at her, wicked smile along cruel, hatred laughter. “You think that you can protect them? You wish. You have no idea who you are dealing with. The Edge was my home. My home!” He shouted now, losing some of his temper, that spark of racism deep inside him becoming a roaring fire. “I was born there. My family line has been living there for centuries. I lost my parents there, then you drive me out, and you think I’m just going to ignore it? If you think that then you really are a fool, all of you!”
He reared, bring his front hooves on the mare that was in front of the other, aiming for her head to knock her down, or at least of out the way. He whinnied again, louder this time, and it echoed all around the ice. He was furious, and he wasn’t afraid to let that show. He was in a rage that he almost couldn’t control, not that he wanted to anyways. No rational thoughts pasted through his mind in this stage, just kill them, kill them, kill them. He walked to Svetlana and hoped to dig his horn along her side, making a large gash that would bleed. He looked about after that, taking control of the group like he had planned.
“Listen up Plague. As you all know already, that one stupid feather shit is only to be wounded, not killed. You may land one punch each, but that is it. I’m afraid if we keep up with her, she will be put out of her misery much too quickly.” He smiled that wicked smile again, and it was bigger this time. “However, these two we can do anything with.” He walked toward them, looking. “Since there are four of us, we can group up. You can choose one victim only. I’m telling you now, I’m going for that one.” He pointed his horn at the mare that had stood up for the other one, and he laughed. “You shall regret every making that move, my dear. I’ll make sure of it.”

Strolling Along
Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
OOC: Kiara has been stolen back, so just say while Valentine was talking she slipped off with Ink :) And as Solstice's rper i do NOT give permission to murder her

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Hidden Account
teeroo
Ok, I really wasn't going to murder them, I was caught up in the moment, sorry