the Rift

the wind was on the withered heath, questing

Yseulte Posts: 68
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: 5
Itzal :: White Tiger :: Hypnotize roni
[Image: ysueltetable.png]

yseulte*

She fell motionless at the command, the exotic leopard accent foreign and strange to her ears but the intent in the hostile tone was clear. A snow leopard. He was truly a regal creature, both he and his fair lady, with bright eyes subtle variations of blue. Each stride was powerful and full of easy grace. He and his more slender companion moved smooth and languid as flowing water, and seemed just as translucent due to their marvelously camouflaged fur. She stared at them in wonder and admiration, understanding Zjarri's fascination with this feral and exotic cat. They possessed the three qualities he cherished above all else.

Beauty, power, and grace.

They eyed her critically in a somewhat skeptical manner, and voiced their doubts aloud. Her unwavering blue eyes, so like the snow leopards', watched the male pace back and forth restlessly. As a vague afterthought, she supposed she should feel uneasy in their feral company, but she wasn't. There was nothing that could frighten her anymore. Not after Zjarri. And then the white pair turned their backs on her, and Yseulte immediately sensed their proud, cold nature.

Perhaps they were not so very different after all.

"I am she." The quiet conviction and ferocity in her voice was unmistakable. "I am sent under the command of the Lord of the Earth himself. I have come to help you recover what you have lost."

If it was not too late.

"Please. What would you have me do?"

apprentice craftsmen of the edge,

ALL THE WAYS I GOT TO KNOW
YOUR PRETTY FACE AND ELECTRIC SOUL.

Messages In This Thread
RE: lavender shadows softly sadden the snow, questing - by Yseulte - 11-30-2012, 05:21 AM