the Rift

the wind was on the withered heath, questing

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

The two cats stopped when the strangely colored mare said the Lord of the Earth had sent her to aid them. The male's eyes were skeptical while the female's were hopeful. What good could a unicorn do? How could she help them when even they had not been able to find their cub?

Before the male could speak his doubts and send the mare away the female spoke. "Father Earth truly sent you?" Quick steps carried her toward the mare. The male growled and the female turned her head toward him, her eyes narrowing and making him grow silent. Even if she was a unicorn she was there to help. She would not allow him to send any sort of help away.

"A message was left." The female leopard pressed on. "The elements have erased it, but I remember it well. It said 'I am beautiful, yet I am deadly. I am marked by war, yet dwell in peace'." Her tail began to twitch back and forth as she looked up at the unicorn. "We think it's a clue. A place, but we don't know the land aside from this. If he were he we would have found him."

Riddle:
I am beautiful, yet I am deadly
I am marked by war, yet dwell in peace

[If you create a thread in the correct forum the Random Event will be posted and your quest will continue. If you post in the incorrect forum you will be told to try again. Good luck!]

Messages In This Thread
RE: lavender shadows softly sadden the snow, questing - by Random Event - 11-30-2012, 08:04 AM