the Rift

I'd like one cheeseburger, and with fries.. (Any god)

Florelle Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Who would this request go to? Her thoughts screamed Wait! What if it is your favorite god? Ah yes, it was the the Time God. He fit her liking by what the others described him as, but his appearance was random, and she thought only the luckiest would meet him, but that wasn't what was happening. She wasn't lucky and she was about to make a request. "Hello." Flirtatious chords were her normal voice. She was easy to spot thanks to her liquid gold coat. "I wish to speak with any of you powerful gods, whether I get what I want or not, I will be pleased." A cream banner entwined with white hairs. She was nearly a draw dropper.

She fancied Sandman. Something about his chocolate eyes made her melt. She couldn't decide whether to ask for her long wanted companion or her long wished for ability. The shrines were very close indeed. Four white stockings caressed her legs. A white blaze on her face. She slightly wanted armor, but she would have to choose what she wanted soon. Deceptive. Alluring. Mysterious. They were her type of stallions. Golden tongue also. They could be fat and lazy, but if they had those qualities she may fall for them. Good or bad.

She wanted to be swollen with Sandman's foal, but chances were slim. She wanted so many things, but she was never heart broken if she didn't get them. You can't lose something if it was never yours. Can you?

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
The gods remain absent despite Florelle's calls. Will she truly be pleased even in their absence?

Return Date: 1/30/13