the Rift

After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open]

Lana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Lana took in the sights and smells of the new world she had been introduced to. A thick layer of snow lay deep,but under it was a grainy substance that was always moving when she placed her hoof down. She soon learnt that the best and quickest way to get though it was to lengthen her stride,covering more distance. She pricked her ears,the smell of horse flooding her nose. Again an again she breathed it in checking for her fathers scent. Nothing. And she was glad. She was to keen on him finding her.

Pushing away the thoughts of her father the best she could she tryed to concentrate on what lay ahead. The vast landscape ahead was pretty plain,it couldn't be denied,but it was beautiful at the same time. Thick snow covering,what she guessed,was the tiny grains of sand. Rocks,big and small, changed the landscape in someway or another. No two rocks were the same. Weather it be size, color or position.

She had soon forgot her worry's and was cantering in the snow,kicking it up with ease,her tail flicking in the air. Her mane flying up in silver strips,her ebony body contrasting with the snow. This is how a foals life should be,free.Without the shadow of another always dampening and destroying your life. It was the first time in her life she had felt pure joy without a shadow of evilness hanging over her but she knew it couldn't always be like this. Escaping her fathers grip once was one thing,but escaping it again? She was sure she wouldn't be so lucky. But,for not at least,she was free of him.

Joy still had hold of Lana. She threw her head up,letting out a shrill call for others. "Hello? Is anyone out there?" She didn't care who answered her call. She just wanted to know more about the Throat. A foal,another horse,Leander,the herd leader... She didn't give a care in the world. She would benefit from any of them. She had already met Leander,and she thought he was wonderful but, arriving at the Throat she had gone a stray a little bit. Not to far,just took a different path-something she often did-causing her mother to worry sick. But she never did it purposely. She just got carried away. For all she knew,he,or another horse or foal,could be round the corner. Flicking her ears backwards and forwards she listened for a sound of another close by. She couldn't wait to see what it was like around here.

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
Stretching his neck, he angled his muzzle towards the ground. His nostrils filled with the scent of an old log that lay in front of him. The bark was all musty and dead, it wasn't the sweet smell of a bark that was filled with life and bitter smelling. The smell of the bark made his nose tickle. Thrusting his head back he shook his head, preventing a sneeze. Carrying on, he stepped lightly over the beaten down old log and walked forwards. He was confused for the throat was more quiet today. Not even a bird or insect crossed though here. It was now Birdsong, so his thoughts were all over the place.

His stride was slow, just a one by one step pace. He felt sort of dreary today, for the desert seemed dead. He felt that he was the only horse on the planet and everything else had dissapeared. That was once a bad dream he had, he woke up shivering and scared. Luckily this time it wasn't the case. Hearing a young tone, he stopped in his tracks. In the distance he could make out a small female filly walking across the desert sands. Her scared tone asked "Hello? Is anyone out there?" Picking up his pace, he broke into a fast trot. Maybe this poor young filly was lost. He really wanted to help her, she looked like she needed it.

He arrived near her presence with a worried look. Well, more concerned and caring as he saw the sweet look on her face."Hello, young one, yes I am here." Trying to make her feel more comfortable he asked "Do you need help? For are you lost?" Staying some what close to her he looked around seeing no parents or anyone she could possibly know. He stood their waiting patiently for her reply.

Unregistered
Lana pricked her ears to the sound of a fellow horse approaching. She shot a look in the direction to see a winged black stallion heading her way. Again she had the desire to flee,as she always did,but she stood her ground. He was coming at a fast trot which made her more weary of him. She knew he would either be concerned or annoyed for some reason or another. She watched as he approached,drawing out her wings,ready to take airborne if needed.

His face was that of a worried one. Probably because she was young and there was no parental fingers around for her. Not that she wanted her one remaining parent about. As he halted before her she relaxed a little. He didn't seem to want to hurt her. His voice was kind and concerned,making her feel safe with him. When he came to the questions she was not to sure how to answer. She wasn't exactly lost,just alone and wanting to find out about her new home to be.

lifting her head up to address the stallion she spoke. "I am Lana. And no,I am not lost,just merely alone." She looked around,scanning the landscape for signs of other horses which there were not may of. It was obvious to any horse she was alone. She looked back at him,flicking her forelock out her eyes. "Who are you? And what is this place like?" Her voiced was filled fascination at the new world around her. Losing interest in the stallion she turned her back to him. Her keen little eyes exploring the new world while she kept flicking them round to check that the stallion wasn't planning to do something. Turning back to him she held her head up eagerly fidgeting as she waited for a replay. She already loved this new place. But she didn't know a lot about it.

Hidden Account
Ava
The soft tone of the sweet child's voice gently carried though the cool air. "I am Lana. And no,I am not lost,just merely alone." Levi felt some what bad for her. He wanted to take her into the herd, if she was interested. Quietly, her sweet ringing voice spoke again as he asked [i]"Who are you? And what is this place like?"[/i] He smiled at her kindly, but she quickly lost interest in him and turned her back to him. Her gaze was bewildered as she looked into the sparkling sands. The sparkles reflects in her orbs as she looked around the sandy deserts.

As her gaze turned back to Levi's he gave her a kind smile. "My name is Levi, and I am, soon to be, a Dragon's Throat soldier. This territory you are in is called the Dragon's Throat. Home to,myself, many horses. If you would like, I could show you around. And if you want to join I wouldn't mind taking you to our leaders." His forelock fell in front of his eyes, with a quick pff sound he moved the piece of hair out of his eyes with a quick breath. Giving her a soft nudge his eyes kept her safe as he looked around for any danger. "As long as I'm here your safe. You are also welcomed to come to our herd even if your not joining." His soft smile crept up his maw.

Unregistered
Levi. A kind simile crept onto his face as her told her his name and what his position was going to be in the herd. A soldier. Looking him up and down she could tell he was well muscled. Probably the perfect build for a soldier. He could easily use his wings to give a good blow to an opponent,and get up in the air if it was needed. She admired his bravery for she was sure it wasn't easy volunteeringly staking your life. The thought of it was scary,never mind having to actually do that and face your opponent face on-not know what your coming to come out,if at all.

She pricked her ears,listening to what she was being told by Levi. Dragons Throat. Yes,she knew that much but that was all. She barley knew any of the horses,Only Levi and Leander. She had taken an instant liking to both the stallions. They were kind to her,as no other stallion had been before. A flashback of her father snapped her out of reality. His cruel heartless laugh echoed in her ears as she saw the flash of his teeth tearing at her skin and her mothers helpless looks. She went into a daze,freezing to the spot for a few seconds before she was able to shake herself out the state.

Hoping he hadn't noticed her frozen state but knowing it was unlikely she thought about what he had offered. Yes,she would love to explore. And she would love to meet the leaders! She felt a sudden urge to get out there and explore,with Levi as her guide but before blurting it out she thought of how best to put it. She pricked her ears as he nudged her gently giving her a relaxed feeling,and she was even more reassured when he told her she was safe with him. Another urge of affection ran though her body,giving her a warm feeling. "I would love to come with you and for you to show me round and meet the leaders!" She let out a little buck of excitement,her tail flicking up high in the air as she shook her dainty head. She looked up at him with curious eyes. Wondering what he was going to suggest.

Hidden Account
Ava
His eyes flickered towards her's as she stood still for a moment. She looked almost as if she was lost in time. He couldn't figure out why, but maybe she was in deep thought? Sometimes he did that, and that's why he had guessed it. His thoughts took over a lot. It was his only was of truly understanding things. Questioning and not, it helped him be the horse he was. Her reassuring glance told him that she was now paying attention. He chuckled softly to himself as he said "Think much? It's okay I think a lot to." He smiles at her jokingly.

"I would love to come with you and for you to show me round and meet the leaders!" The little filly bucked with joy, moving his head so she wouldn't kick him, a grin came over him as she was excited. He did want to help her and he would take her around the Dragon's Throat. He was sure that he was going to help her find her way no matter what.

Walking towards the sand dunes, he cocks his head to basically ask "Are you coming?" His silvery pelt shimmered in the sun's rays. He waited for her to reply.

Unregistered
A slight smile emerged onto his face, reassuring her that he wasn't going to ask what she was thinking about.Think much? It's okay I think a lot to. Yes she did think a lot. She would be dragged from the world kicking and screaming into the nightmares of her past-and of what her future might hold. She didn't know if she was going to be running from her father her whole life. She felt herself drifting again-in her head she was kicking and screaming trying to get away from the daze she was going into-this time she escaped without a sign of her struggle on her outer body.

Holding her head up she watched as the raven like animal headed towards the sand dunes. It was almost as if he was going to leave her despite saying he would show her round. A confused and hurt look emerged on her face. She didn't dare follow him, in case she though her a nuisance. But as she was about to turn away she noticed his head turning and soon realised why. A grin took over her face as she set of a a fast trot to catch up. "So where do we go first?" Her keen voice ringing clearly and loud. She was ready and raring to go and meet others with Levi.

Hidden Account
Ava
The little filly's eyes became filled with wonderment as she saw a raven like animal land on the dunes. Again, taken by her thoughts she stood with a blank like look on her face. She was probably again deep in thought, but Levi didn't mind because he was like that himself. He was also trying to work on his patience because pretty soon he had to work with all of the members of the herd. Protecting them from anything that might danger them. Quickly, Lana caught his glance and retrieved beside him. Side by side they trotted over the sands. A beautiful day to be out here also, so it was perfect to show her around.

"So where do we go first?" Her voice sounded loud with excitement. Levi was happy that he would be the one to show this filly around. "Well, would you like to see the river first? There's really only one and all of the horses drink from it, the water is very nice. Then I have something in mind that is a surprise." He smiled kindly towards Lana. He could tell she was very excited to be here and wanted to know all about the lands and the herd. She seemed to be the type of horse that would be loyal to a herd. Prefect for the Throat's herd.

Hopefully, Lana would want to go to the river. That way they could get a nice long drink so they would be ready for Levi's surprise. He figured she knew how to fly, since she looked like an older filly, but he would have to ask her first. His surprise was he was going to take her flying around the beautiful sites of Helovia. He wanted to show her all of the Dragon's Throat. It was so beautiful to see from the sky, that no picture could do it justice.

Unregistered
More and more excitement was swelling up in her as well as a slightly nervous feeling for she didn't know what others were going to be like. Her ears were almost flat forward was she trotted side by side the raven stallion.Well, would you like to see the river first? She suddenly noticed how dry her throat was. Now longing for water she strained her eyes,hoping to see it soon at which point she was sure her yearning for cool liquid trickling down her throat would be settled. Then I have something in mind that is a surprise. More and more excitement was pumped round her body as she felt herself wanting to leap for joy but she held herself back,trying to contain her excitement. Endless possibilities of what the surprise could be ran round her head.

Holding her head high,knowing she had meet a truly kind horse,she lifted her hoofs up way of the ground for the first time in a while. In her previous trots she hadn't felt the want to make herself look 'prettier'. She hadn't cared what others thought of her,but now she wanted to make an impression. A good one. She instantly made her body flow without any effort,any sign of stiffness disappearing. She turning her head slightly to the side to address him. "I would love to come to the river with you!" Facing foward again she set of at a quicker trot by lengthening her strides,her steps no more frequent then they were at shorted strides. A joyful neigh almost bursting her lungs as she added in a slight rear to her trotting.

Hidden Account
Ava
Her enthausiasium lifted Levi's spirits as she trotted so gracefully beside him. She didn't look as scared and stiff anymore for now she looked like a lively happy filly. She looked relaxed and pleasant, as her strides lengthened arching her neck. Her eyes widened with excitement as she was ready to explore the breath taking Throat. Her strides started to go faster than his, so the darkly shaded brute had to lengthen his strides to keep up. Foals had so much energy these days, it was actually impressing and at the same time tiring. Although, Levi didn’t mind it because he absolutely adored foals. The brute could not wait to show her the river because he was thirsty and it was the main water source to all of the horses. Not that a river is really that interesting, but the ice cool water was a nice reliever to this hot desert.

Levi pressed his hooves into the soft terrain that fell underneath his hooves. The days were starting to grow warmer. He figured in a few months it would start to feel like the summery hot days that ruled over the Throat. “I would love to come to the river with you!” Lana shrilled with joy. Her excitement kept building and building as they were starting to reach their destination. A low neigh rose from his throat as he chimed in with a slight chuckle. Now taking the lead he shifted his weight to the right, turning their direction. They were very close now, but it would take a few more minutes to reach the destination. “Well, then we best be on our way, we aren’t too far from the river!” His voice rang to her. Hoping she was thirsty he throat was parched from no water he hoped they were going to arrive as he planned.

Unregistered
Lana had totally forget about the haunting shadow of her father that hung over her,and that he could be anywhere,looking for her right now. Her trotting was executed perfectly. She lifted her hoofs way above the shifting sand,causing her stride to be smooth. Her head was arched and her wings tucked close to her body. Even her longing for water couldn't dampen her mood. She occasionally glance to the side to look upon the great stallion that was trotting beside her.

Well, then we best be on our way, we aren’t too far from the river! Her spirits were lifted even more as they turned to the right. His voice rang out like a bell telling everyone personal good news. And the bell for her was that the river was close. A grin quickly swelled on her face as she let the stallion take a slight lead so that she wouldn't get in the way if there was any other direction change. "How far do you think now?" She threw her head up,and even though they were only trotting she could feel the wind blowing though her mane. She loved the feeling and had missed it as in her previous trots she hadn't be able to enjoy it.

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre
(Mind if I hop in? I would use my table but I'm at the library.)

Aryel had been glad to see the retreat of the snows. Birdsong was a beautiful time of year, when life renewed itself and a new year was well underway. She had been nibbling on the newly-sprouted grass that grew in the few fertile areas of the Throat, and was now slaking her thirst at the river, content and happy as sunbeams stroked her back.

Catching a familiar scent, she lifted her head, a few droplets of water dripping from her muzzle. Smelled like Levi was heading towards the river too. She could scent someone else as well, a newcomer that didn't have the distinctly sandy smell of a Throat pegasus. Well, if the herd was gaining new members, then good. They would need them. She thought for a moment of the Plague, the group of unicorns bent on taking over Helovia. She knew very, very little about them, only hearing mentions of them in whispers and gossip. But if they tried to threaten the Throat, they would have another thing coming.

Aryel sent a far-carrying whinny in Levi's and the stranger's direction. She wondered who this newcomer was. A mare, but she had no idea of the age, health, or appearance. Well, she would find out soon enough.
Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Hidden Account
Ava
[OOC: Of course not! Hop right in :3 And Pheonix, Levi and members of the throat are going to protect her from her dad. He is coming for her, so she might want to mention sometime that he is looking for her so they will give her protection, train, and be ready for him >:D He won't get his hooves on her :)]

"How far do you think now? the filly asked as they traveled on. Arching his neck, Levi stretched his head up to see if he could see a vision of the shimmering clear waters. His eyes searched the surroundings until he clearly spotted the river. "Well, not far now, I can see it now!" He sent a gleeful shrill to her as he said it. He was just as excited as she, as he loved foals. They were so adorably fun and cute! Trotting on, his gaze turned to hers giving her an excited look. Keeping his head high, he lead the way as they carried on towards the river.

A high shrill all of a sudden made him stop in his tracks. Spreading his wings, he shielded the filly, as an instant reaction. Searching the perimeter he couldn't see anyone who lurked by. It could be a loner, a stalker, or maybe a friend? The voice sounded familiar. Clear and mare like, it sounded much like his friend Aryel. Still holding his shield, he suddenly saw the figure of Aryel start to come into view. Dropping his wings he said "Don't worry, there is no intruder as I thought, it is only my friend Aryel." A loud pitcher neigh left from his throat as if to say, we are over here! Looking towards her, his eyes lit up as she started moving closer. He wanted to go up and meet her, but his duty was to stay with the sweet filly, who needed his attention and protection. He would simply wait for Aryel to come and meet he and Lana.

Unregistered
OOC:Yep k will do :D

Sensing that they were getting closer Lana speed up a little,ever shifting sand being forced to move beneath her hoofs.Well, not far now, I can see it now. Lana pricked her ears as she raised her head as high as she could. She sighed with relief as she saw a large looking pool,filled with cold,fresh water. She could barley control her delight at seeing the water,the most she could do was let out a squeal of joy and a little buck. The look of excitement he gave her made her grin even more.

Suddenly she froze as a wing blocked her vision ad a high pitched neigh called out. The scent of a new horse flooded her nose,not one she recognised. Well I suppose that is good and bad at the same time. She did not want a run in with her father however one with Leander would have been alright. She then realised she hadn't told either stallion about her father. A twang of guilt hit her heard as she realised how much trouble she could get them into if her father showed up out of the blue. She only half listened to Levi as he told her that the mare,called Aryel,was his friend. She didn't know how best to tell him but she knew she had to.

As he dropped his wing she saw the blue,Pegasus,Aryel coming up to them. This could be her last chance to warn Levi. She turned towards him,looking down in shame. "Levi I need to tell you something. To warn you." She closed her eyes, preparing herself to tell him the truth. "My father,Saruman,is out to kill me. I do not know me and my mother are-" She cut herself of. Realizing her mother was no longer with her. "Me and my mother were Always running from him. Until one night when he caught up with us and killed her. I can still remember his hoofs pounding into her bloody flesh. His cruel laugh echoing though the forest as I fled. I didn't even get to say bye to my mother. As far as I know,she died a long and painful death." Her voice was shallow and depressed. It was something she would not talk about at choice unless she had to. Her ears were back and he body wasn't held proudly as it had been. It was at times like this,she just wanted to die as she expected him to leave as he realized how much trouble he could get into with her father.

Dragon's Throat Soldier
FennecFyre

Aryel
I'm through accepting limits / 'cause someone says they're so.

(I think I'll just say this thread happened before the December effects got to her)

Aryel whisked her tail as Levi returned her call, then began trotting towards them, breaking into a gallop as she neared the pair, then slowing, throwing up a small cloud of sand as her hooves dug into the soft ground. "Hey, Levi. What's up?" she asked, a happy expression on her face. She turned to regard the newcomer. "Make a new friend?"

The horse looked to be much younger than Levi or herself, just barely come into adulthood, yet still having the form and probably the mindset of a younger horse. Her coloration, dark with a silvery mane, made her look so much like Levi that Aryel wondered if this filly was a younger sister or cousin.

She listened as she spoke to Levi, the smile slipping from her face to be replaced by a look of concern. As the newcomer finished her tail, Aryel laid her ears back. "That's horrible." she said. "What kind of sicko would want to kill his own family?"

With a decisive nod, Aryel stopped a hoof. "Well, if your daddy comes knocking, we'll send him away with a couple nasty wounds." she said. "Throat horses always look out for eachother. That is, if you're here to join the herd." she added, suddenly worried she might sound presumptuous.

"blah blah blah."

Some things I cannot change / but until I try I'll never know.

Hidden Account
Ava
(ooc: Sure thing :3)

His heart melted as Lana told him about his father, as he tossed his head with anger listening to her sweet, but saddened tone. His ears pinned back and he stomped his hoof harshly on the sands. How could a horse me so cruel, especially to their own foal? This thought raced through his head, but he honestly couldn't figure it out. It was to hard to think about a father and mate trying to kill his love and this own daughter. What a disgrace to the horse kind. Well that wasn't okay in his book, so if her father was going to try to attack, he would have to go through Levi first. Not that Levi was a warrior of the herd, he was going through lots of training to try and build his skill. He neared towards the filly, reopening his wings. Stretching his left wing out, he gently hugged her, making her have comfort. Trying to give her a feeling of safe and protection. Levi knew that from now on, he would always protect Lana what ever it would cost. Being there for someone, Levi had always wished someone was this kind to him. That was in the past though it was time for Levi to move forward from his past.

"Well, Lana, your father has to go through me first and most of the herd. He's not going to lay even one inch of a hoof on you. You don't deserve this.." His voice trailed off into the distance. He felt great sorrow for the silvery like filly. Nuzzling into her cheek, he softly pressed his muzzle. Aryel seemed just as stunned as Levi was, as she ranted off on the topic. He liked that Aryel was sweet to foals, especially since she wasn't part of out herd.. well at least not yet.

Changing the subject, he could tell the filly was upset he remembered that the roan mare had asked him a question. "Hey, Levi. What's up?" Aryel's clear voice rang. Releasing the grip to the filly, he walked up to Aryel nuzzling his cheek into Aryel's muzzle, greeting her friendly. His orbs seemed to smile at her her as he spoke kindly. "Hi Aryel." He released his nuzzle from her as he answered her question. "Well, I am taking Lana here around the Throat. She really wanted to explore so I'm sort of giving her the main tour." Turning his gaze, he smiled at Lana. "I think that she would make a great addition here, in fact , if she wanted to I wouldn't mind her living here with me until she was comfortable enough to do her own thing." Looking at the filly, he smiled at her "Would you like that Lana?" Levi asked hopefully.

Unregistered
Lana was slowly sinking into a depressed state. Just the thought of always having to be on guard in case Saruman turned up made her tired. Always having to watch her back,always have to be on the look out. Going from place to place in case he did show up. Her tummy started churning,a horrible sickly feeling forming inside her. Visions of blood poured into her mind as she saw the pelting hoofs beating down on her mother. She was frozen to the spot as the memory's came flooding back. Beating.Beating.Beating. The words lingered in her head as the hoofs kept pelting down. A warm touch woke her from the nightmarish day dream. She flicked her head up a little,looking into the kind eyes of Levi.

Both of the horses spoke words of protection. They both swore they will protect her.But what if they get hurt..because I am to scared to protect myself? That was what she feared. Her father would hurt anyone to get to her. She knew he would. And that was the last thing she wanted-her friends hurt,because of her.

Thankfully he changed the subject. Aryel was obviously his friend. The way he wasn't holding his wing up to protect her anymore proved that they were safe with her. She held her head up,ears pricked. if she wanted to I wouldn't mind her living here with me until she was comfortable enough to do her own thing. Her heart lifted as he spoke to her. He looked down to her,a smile appearing. Would you like that Lana? Oh would she! Bucking a slight bit in complete joy she peered up at him,he eyes filled with will. "I would love to Levi!" It was al she could say. She was completely overwhelmed.

Dragon's Throat Soldier
FennecFyre

Aryel
I'm through accepting limits / 'cause someone says they're so.

As Levi explained how the youngster came to be here, Aryel's eyes went from him to Lana. Well, he would've mentioned if they were related, so I guess that rules that out. Still, if Lana was going to be staying, she would do her best to make her feel welcome. "Did you see the wall they're starting to build?" she asked. "Bazilisk is charge of it. Oh, he's a giant snake by the way. Don't ask why Sultana Kri let him join, because I don't know either. I also don't know how an animal without paws gets to be experienced in architecture." That had kept her up at night, once.

Putting the mystery aside, she grinned as Lana gleefully accepted Levi's offer to stay with him until she was settled in the herd. "Levi actually gave me the tour when I first came here." The smile turned slightly smirkish as she recalled the day. "He crash-landed in a sand dune that day. But he also beat me in a race, so I guess we're even on that." She wondered what Lana's father looked like. Dark-colored like his offspring perhaps, but they couldn't go around questioning every black pegasus they saw. "Hey Lana, what does this Saruman look like? If he does decide to follow you, we'll need to know him when we see him."

"blah blah blah."

Some things I cannot change / but until I try I'll never know.

Hidden Account
Ava
"I would love to Levi!" Lana's voice rang sweetly. She seemed to be happy, but Levi couldn't tell. She kind of looked like she was half in shock and half about to explode with excitement. His kind eyes flickered towards her as a slight smile crept up his maw. He was overjoyed as well that he got to take care of a foal. He loved foals and always wanted one, although he knew Lana was really his. He also wouldn't mind if Aryel also wanted to help, so he would let her know that to. Did you see the wall they're starting to build?" Aryel asked with excitement. "Bazilisk is charge of it. Oh, he's a giant snake by the way. Don't ask why Sultana Kri let him join, because I don't know either. I also don't know how an animal without paws gets to be experienced in architecture." She seemed just a bit disturbed as she was talking about it. It was quite weird that a snake was in a horse herd, but he was smart, nice, and was loyal to the herd, so why not?

Levi's eyes filled with an image he thought of. A snake… building a wall? He thought to himself. That's quite insane! Shifting his look towards Aryel, he looked kind of bewildered. "Bazilisk is building a wall? A giant snake can be experienced in architecture?" He chuckled slightly at the thought, as he wasn't aware of this new wall. “When is this wall going to be finished?” His clear silvery voice rang as he spoke. His ears twitched with confusion as he wasn’t aware about this wall plan.

“Levi actually gave me the your when I first came here.” Levi’s eyes flickered toward her as she her kind smile turned into a smirk. “Oh, no.” he thought “Aryel’s going to tell her about the crash landing.” He looked at her with a worried look as she began to open her mouth to talk. "He crash-landed in a sand dune that day. But he also beat me in a race, so I guess we’re even on that." Levi gave a slight sigh of relief. He never wanted to speak of that embarrassing day, because he had never crashed before, but because of Aryel’s beauty he lost his look and crashed. Giving a slight chuckle he said “Yeah, I guess we are even, but you still wouldn’t have been able to beat me.” Giving her a smirk he turned back to Lana and said “Do you still want to go to the river with me and Aryel?”

"Hey Lana, what does Saruman look like? If he does decide to follow you, we’ll need to know him when we see him.” Levi agreed with Aryel. If he was coming for Lana they would need to know that way they could protect her. “Aryel, that’s a great idea.” Giving a slight smile he turned back to Lana and waited for her to reply.

Unregistered
Snake? Slithering,slimy creatures-not all bad though. Distory,her mother, easily made friends with those not a Horse,Unicorn or Pegasus. Some of them would tell her where Saruman and others would just have a good chat. In particular she remembered a snake. It was a traditional green snake,yellowish in some parts. Her mother and she were grazing he had come,rushing-telling them to flea as Saruman was on there trail. They had done and she was eternally grateful for the snake,so she supposed she had a soft spot for them. She laughed Aryel distracted her from her thoughts,telling her about Levi's crash landing. She couldn't imagine the great winged Pegasus to fall out of the sky. Eyeing up the stallions wings just made her want to laugh more,but she manged to hold it back as she didn't want to seem offensive to him. Aryel then moved on to tell her about the time Levi beat her in a race. She seemed genuinely kind.

Both of the inquired about Saruman. Flashes of a black and red stallion came to mind. "Well he is a little bit taller then you Levi. Pure black body,with a red tinge. His mane and tail are also black but have red streaks. He has huge wings with red tips,little bursts of flames coming out the end sometimes.Oh and a flame travels up his back left leg I think." She threw her dainty head back,mane gracefully falling back onto her neck. "And of course I still want to come down to the river with you both." She had almost forgotten how dry her throat was and was only reminded by Levi bringing it up. Bucking slightly she neighed, stretching out her beautiful wings before drawing them in again. It's been a while since they have even moved properly! She waited for one of the older Pegsi's to make a move towards the river first-something she had been taught by her mother in case danger was round the corner.