the Rift

After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open]

Lana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
OOC:Yep k will do :D

Sensing that they were getting closer Lana speed up a little,ever shifting sand being forced to move beneath her hoofs.Well, not far now, I can see it now. Lana pricked her ears as she raised her head as high as she could. She sighed with relief as she saw a large looking pool,filled with cold,fresh water. She could barley control her delight at seeing the water,the most she could do was let out a squeal of joy and a little buck. The look of excitement he gave her made her grin even more.

Suddenly she froze as a wing blocked her vision ad a high pitched neigh called out. The scent of a new horse flooded her nose,not one she recognised. Well I suppose that is good and bad at the same time. She did not want a run in with her father however one with Leander would have been alright. She then realised she hadn't told either stallion about her father. A twang of guilt hit her heard as she realised how much trouble she could get them into if her father showed up out of the blue. She only half listened to Levi as he told her that the mare,called Aryel,was his friend. She didn't know how best to tell him but she knew she had to.

As he dropped his wing she saw the blue,Pegasus,Aryel coming up to them. This could be her last chance to warn Levi. She turned towards him,looking down in shame. "Levi I need to tell you something. To warn you." She closed her eyes, preparing herself to tell him the truth. "My father,Saruman,is out to kill me. I do not know me and my mother are-" She cut herself of. Realizing her mother was no longer with her. "Me and my mother were Always running from him. Until one night when he caught up with us and killed her. I can still remember his hoofs pounding into her bloody flesh. His cruel laugh echoing though the forest as I fled. I didn't even get to say bye to my mother. As far as I know,she died a long and painful death." Her voice was shallow and depressed. It was something she would not talk about at choice unless she had to. Her ears were back and he body wasn't held proudly as it had been. It was at times like this,she just wanted to die as she expected him to leave as he realized how much trouble he could get into with her father.

Messages In This Thread
After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 11-30-2012, 02:38 AM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-01-2012, 12:12 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-01-2012, 04:40 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-02-2012, 02:06 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-03-2012, 01:29 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-04-2012, 03:11 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-06-2012, 11:51 AM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-10-2012, 02:00 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-20-2012, 03:19 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-28-2012, 07:57 AM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-29-2012, 12:17 PM