the Rift

After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
(ooc: Sure thing :3)

His heart melted as Lana told him about his father, as he tossed his head with anger listening to her sweet, but saddened tone. His ears pinned back and he stomped his hoof harshly on the sands. How could a horse me so cruel, especially to their own foal? This thought raced through his head, but he honestly couldn't figure it out. It was to hard to think about a father and mate trying to kill his love and this own daughter. What a disgrace to the horse kind. Well that wasn't okay in his book, so if her father was going to try to attack, he would have to go through Levi first. Not that Levi was a warrior of the herd, he was going through lots of training to try and build his skill. He neared towards the filly, reopening his wings. Stretching his left wing out, he gently hugged her, making her have comfort. Trying to give her a feeling of safe and protection. Levi knew that from now on, he would always protect Lana what ever it would cost. Being there for someone, Levi had always wished someone was this kind to him. That was in the past though it was time for Levi to move forward from his past.

"Well, Lana, your father has to go through me first and most of the herd. He's not going to lay even one inch of a hoof on you. You don't deserve this.." His voice trailed off into the distance. He felt great sorrow for the silvery like filly. Nuzzling into her cheek, he softly pressed his muzzle. Aryel seemed just as stunned as Levi was, as she ranted off on the topic. He liked that Aryel was sweet to foals, especially since she wasn't part of out herd.. well at least not yet.

Changing the subject, he could tell the filly was upset he remembered that the roan mare had asked him a question. "Hey, Levi. What's up?" Aryel's clear voice rang. Releasing the grip to the filly, he walked up to Aryel nuzzling his cheek into Aryel's muzzle, greeting her friendly. His orbs seemed to smile at her her as he spoke kindly. "Hi Aryel." He released his nuzzle from her as he answered her question. "Well, I am taking Lana here around the Throat. She really wanted to explore so I'm sort of giving her the main tour." Turning his gaze, he smiled at Lana. "I think that she would make a great addition here, in fact , if she wanted to I wouldn't mind her living here with me until she was comfortable enough to do her own thing." Looking at the filly, he smiled at her "Would you like that Lana?" Levi asked hopefully.

Messages In This Thread
After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 11-30-2012, 02:38 AM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-01-2012, 12:12 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-01-2012, 04:40 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-02-2012, 02:06 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-03-2012, 01:29 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-04-2012, 03:11 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-06-2012, 11:51 AM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Levi - 12-07-2012, 05:25 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-10-2012, 02:00 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-20-2012, 03:19 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-28-2012, 07:57 AM