the Rift

After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
"I would love to Levi!" Lana's voice rang sweetly. She seemed to be happy, but Levi couldn't tell. She kind of looked like she was half in shock and half about to explode with excitement. His kind eyes flickered towards her as a slight smile crept up his maw. He was overjoyed as well that he got to take care of a foal. He loved foals and always wanted one, although he knew Lana was really his. He also wouldn't mind if Aryel also wanted to help, so he would let her know that to. Did you see the wall they're starting to build?" Aryel asked with excitement. "Bazilisk is charge of it. Oh, he's a giant snake by the way. Don't ask why Sultana Kri let him join, because I don't know either. I also don't know how an animal without paws gets to be experienced in architecture." She seemed just a bit disturbed as she was talking about it. It was quite weird that a snake was in a horse herd, but he was smart, nice, and was loyal to the herd, so why not?

Levi's eyes filled with an image he thought of. A snake… building a wall? He thought to himself. That's quite insane! Shifting his look towards Aryel, he looked kind of bewildered. "Bazilisk is building a wall? A giant snake can be experienced in architecture?" He chuckled slightly at the thought, as he wasn't aware of this new wall. “When is this wall going to be finished?” His clear silvery voice rang as he spoke. His ears twitched with confusion as he wasn’t aware about this wall plan.

“Levi actually gave me the your when I first came here.” Levi’s eyes flickered toward her as she her kind smile turned into a smirk. “Oh, no.” he thought “Aryel’s going to tell her about the crash landing.” He looked at her with a worried look as she began to open her mouth to talk. "He crash-landed in a sand dune that day. But he also beat me in a race, so I guess we’re even on that." Levi gave a slight sigh of relief. He never wanted to speak of that embarrassing day, because he had never crashed before, but because of Aryel’s beauty he lost his look and crashed. Giving a slight chuckle he said “Yeah, I guess we are even, but you still wouldn’t have been able to beat me.” Giving her a smirk he turned back to Lana and said “Do you still want to go to the river with me and Aryel?”

"Hey Lana, what does Saruman look like? If he does decide to follow you, we’ll need to know him when we see him.” Levi agreed with Aryel. If he was coming for Lana they would need to know that way they could protect her. “Aryel, that’s a great idea.” Giving a slight smile he turned back to Lana and waited for her to reply.

Messages In This Thread
After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 11-30-2012, 02:38 AM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-01-2012, 12:12 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-01-2012, 04:40 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-02-2012, 02:06 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-03-2012, 01:29 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-04-2012, 03:11 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-06-2012, 11:51 AM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Levi - 12-09-2012, 04:06 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-10-2012, 02:00 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-20-2012, 03:19 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-28-2012, 07:57 AM