the Rift

After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
(OOC: Sorry for the wait guys! It has been an extremely busy week for me :/)

Levi's orbs flickered towards the silvery filly, who was describing her father. He was similar in size to Levi, but as Lana explained to Aryel and Levi, he was a little bit taller. Her father seemed to maybe have magic, as she explained that he had a flame maybe crawling up his back leg. Levi snorted with disgust at the thought of her father. “Thanks Lana, now that we know what your father looks like, we will keep an eye out for you.” A soft smile emerged on Levi’s gaze. The darkly shaded brute’s thoughts started to take over once again… What kind of self-centered murder would hurt innocent horses that just wanted to be loved? Lana couldn’t help that she was brought into the world by that beast, she deserved better. Luckily, she was at the Dragon’s Throat, one of the best herds out there. Levi knew that it would only get better for Lana from here. He and Aryel would protect her, along with most of the herd. Lana had agreed to live with him, so he would keep her safe and comfortable for as long as she needed him to.

"I'm not sure, to be honest. Now that it's Birdsong I've been ranging out past the herd borders, so I haven't seen it much. And when I do fly past it, I'm up high so judging it's progress is a little hard." Aryel grinned. "But when it's done, I'll bet you any invaders would take one look at it and turn tail. Imagine trekking through the desert only to be turned back by a wall." Levi looked towards Aryel as she spoke calmly. “Well, it is very interesting Aryel, I have to say I think you would make a great scout.” Shooting her a smirk, he arched his neck at her in a playful manner. He liked teasing Aryel because she wasn’t afraid of a little joke or Levi to be honest. She would make a great warrior because she was determined and seemed to know what she was doing. "At least I don't use sand dunes as landing strips." Levi’s smirk then turned into a sarcastic glare. “Haha.” He laughed sarcastically “Very funny Aryel.” Levi didn’t feel like joking around with her or getting on a rant about the first time they had met, he just ignored it and looked at Lana.

"And of course I still want to come down to the river with you both.” Levi laughed as she jumped around gleefully with excitement. His warm gaze followed Aryel as he realized she was now in the air. Levi looked at Lana and kindly said “After you.” Waiting for her to go, he waited patiently.

Messages In This Thread
After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 11-30-2012, 02:38 AM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-01-2012, 12:12 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-01-2012, 04:40 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-02-2012, 02:06 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-03-2012, 01:29 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-04-2012, 03:11 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-06-2012, 11:51 AM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-10-2012, 02:00 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Levi - 12-19-2012, 05:25 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-20-2012, 03:19 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-28-2012, 07:57 AM