the Rift

After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
"By the way I meant that the flame up his leg is merely a painting on his body. No magic I know of it used by him." [/i]Levi chuckled slightly. He should have known that she had only meant a marking. "Whoops, sorry Lana. I was a bit confused." Laughing again, he watched as the filly smoothly took off the air. Turning his head, he scanned the area for any intruders (AKA Lana's dad) His eyes pierced forwards until he knew the area was secure. Suddenly Levi was interrupted by the sweet toned filly. "You coming Levi?"

The breeze felt nice of Levi's face. He loved flying at any time, for it was Levi's favorite thing to do. Finally reaching his perfect gallop speed, he dropped both wings out letting each one take the ripples of the air. In the air, he swung around meeting Lana and Aryel. He followed Aryel since she also knew where she was headed. The laughter of Lana brought joy to Levi's heart. Foals just seemed to make everything okay. Levi loved foals and couldn't wait to help Lana out around the Throat.

"Scout?" Aryel seemed to think for a second. "Maybe. But to be honest, I think the front lines or protecting the herd citizens would be the best place for me." Levi listened to each word Aryel had said and then agreed with her. "That sounds great, Aryel." Levi was quite charmed by her and he could not understand why even from the first day he somewhat liked her. "You've been promoted to soldier, haven't you?" Levi looked towards her as she spoke. "Heard it down the herd gossip chain they were taking on new warriors. Congrats." Levi gave her a sweet looking smile. “Thank you.” He said kindly. “Well, I also think I heard that you as well are a soldier.” Taking a slight pause he looked at the area they were in. The shimmering river caught his eye as they were so close now. Shaking his head, he went back to paying attention. “Congrats to you as well Aryel.”

(OOC: Ack, that was horrible sorry guys and also sorry for the wait! :/)

Messages In This Thread
After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 11-30-2012, 02:38 AM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-01-2012, 12:12 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-01-2012, 04:40 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-02-2012, 02:06 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-03-2012, 01:29 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-04-2012, 03:11 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-06-2012, 11:51 AM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-10-2012, 02:00 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-20-2012, 03:19 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Levi - 12-27-2012, 10:03 AM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-28-2012, 07:57 AM