the Rift

After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
Levi

The crisp air felt nice of his somewhat warm body. Fire and Ice, they were always a battle. If you got to hot, you needed to somehow get cooler. If you were to cold you needed to somehow get warmer. Neither one would win, but still they were a never ending battle. Lana flew, by his side, as they all talked. This filly seemed to be happy and Levi liked that. Smiling at her he knew that they were just about to land.

"Yup. I asked Kri about it, and she said yes." Aryel grinned. "And I'm even getting a sparring lesson from her." Levi's features lit up as she said she was going to spar with Kri. Shooting her a grin he said "Aryel that is great! You should feel proud of yourself." He gave a warm silvery smile as he flew on starting to land with the others.

"You two must be so brave becoming soldiers! I wish I could be that brave!." Lana flickered her silvery highlighted tail "You will be treated like hero's!" Levi chuckled at the idea. Him treated like a hero? Nah! Aryel he could see, but him ,hah, never. Then as Levi was about to reply Lana spoke more "Scratch that...you will be hero's!" Levi’s heart felt something that it never had before… appreciation. His thankful look shot towards Lana, but before he could say anything Aryel and Lana had landed.

Levi landed next to Lana’s side as the shimmering river glistened in front of them. Stretching his maw out, he bent down only to taste the cool sensation that trickled down his throat. Finally satisfied, he lifted his head up, water dipped from his lips. "Maybe you and I should try a mockfight one day." Aryel chimed in as she nibbled away on the lively grasses. "Sure Aryel, that sounds fun." Levi replied to the dappled beauty"I don't know about heroes," Aryel thought away. Levi smiled at Lana in a calm tone “Yeah I don’t know about hero’s, but we will certainly help our herd with whatever is needed.” Draping his massive wing over Lana’s shoulder, he said “If anyone is the hero here, it should be you.” Levi paused “You’re the one who ran away from your dad and that’s not an easy thing to do. Then you came to a whole new herd not knowing what to expect… You are truly one of the bravest horses I have ever met.”

"Talk talk talk."

Messages In This Thread
After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 11-30-2012, 02:38 AM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-01-2012, 12:12 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-01-2012, 04:40 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-02-2012, 02:06 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-03-2012, 01:29 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-04-2012, 03:11 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-06-2012, 11:51 AM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-10-2012, 02:00 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-20-2012, 03:19 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-28-2012, 07:57 AM