Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA                

Just one beat of your heart, and stranger than fantasy

I knew from the start you had to be the place for me

Is your love strong enough?

Ophelia was who she would have been, had her entire history been erased. She existed now as if the entire world had rotated by and she had awoken from a terrible nightmare into a brand new, bright reality, but some things lay so deep in the heart that not even a memory could erase that emotion. Thus, the white mare found herself in the snowy north, overjoyed by the snowflakes dancing upon her pale skin. A silver dragon followed her, but she did not know who he was or remember anything about his existence. When she returned to the land of the conscious, he had been there, and everywhere she went, he followed.

The mare did not complain. His silver scales and red eyes were beautiful, and his presence made the loneliness in her heart fade to a soft memory. She found it curious that she was etching the sights and sounds of the world into her memory and that the images were not going away. Was she born that way? Could she forget anything at all? Ophelia was a smart girl, and as such, she knew that something had happened to make her forget. She was not a child. A few years had passed without her knowledge, but life was too lovely to live without questioning the past.

Two figures in the distance caught her eye, and she watched them with new, untainted eyes. Cloven hooves carried her forward. The mare was pale with dark wings, and she seemed to be upset by the massive, grey unicorn. Was he harming her? She trotted forward, bravery and a sense of honor driving her to care for those who were mistreated. Compassion drove her tender, unlocked heart, and once she arrived on the scene, Ophelia placed herself at a short distance between the two.

She should have known Deimos, but she did not. Ophelia remembered nothing. She had forgotten what it felt like to have her soul drain from her body. She had forgotten insulting his homeland and trespassing. She had forgotten Mauja. She had forgotten everything, and it was pure bliss. "Are you all right?" she asked the mare. Svetlana had seen her before too when she announced to the Foothills that they had chased Ricochet out. That memory was lost. Then, her strange, dual colored eyes looked to the grey monster. "I hate to be presumptuous, but you should be kind to your lady-friends."

The pale mare looked between the two faces. "I am Ophelia," she announced with a gentle smile, her ears tipped forward in relaxation and her body unafraid and unwavering.

CREDITS

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
r u n [ESCAPE THREAD] - by Svetlana - 11-30-2012, 06:59 PM
RE: r u n [ESCAPE THREAD] - by Deimos - 12-01-2012, 07:50 AM
RE: r u n [ESCAPE THREAD] - by Svetlana - 12-01-2012, 10:31 AM
RE: r u n [ESCAPE THREAD] - by Deimos - 12-01-2012, 01:24 PM
RE: r u n [ESCAPE THREAD] - by Svetlana - 12-02-2012, 10:15 AM
RE: r u n [ESCAPE THREAD] - by Ophelia - 12-03-2012, 12:51 AM
RE: r u n [ESCAPE THREAD] - by Djinn - 12-03-2012, 06:04 AM
RE: r u n [ESCAPE THREAD] - by Deimos - 12-03-2012, 06:11 PM
RE: r u n [ESCAPE THREAD] - by Svetlana - 12-03-2012, 07:08 PM
RE: r u n [ESCAPE THREAD] - by Ophelia - 12-05-2012, 05:38 PM