the Rift

r u n [ESCAPE THREAD]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Every expression she had memorized, the normalcy of common behaviors and even the look of malice had all been erased. She was a clean and empty slate, and the lack of flight response so prominent in most was clearly lacking in her mind. The God of the Sun could not remove her genetics, her physiology; he only emptied her mind. With piercing, glaring blue eyes, colder than ice, the grey demon stared at her, no emotion to be seen on his stony features. He was a wall to his own heart, and the orbs that were normally a window to the soul was merely mirrored glass. Nothing but the white of her own reflection shone back from the cruel blue. The mare was perceptive, however, and she was beginning to notice the obvious tension present between the winged one and the hidden soul.

Twin, tulip auds turned hesitantly to the side as she regarded the pair with now guarded eyes, slowly reining in her open, bright heart. A voice like subtle thunder moved past the stallion's lips, and she furrowed her brows, feeling tendrils of fear curl around her heart. She was not afraid of him, no, but of what he knew. How many did she meet before? All she could remember was the sight of her hooves moving across rock from the veins before a while veil blew thickly in front of any remembrance she may have possessed. Who was she before? Was she wicked? Was she kind? How did she know this stallion who so confidently told her he was not kind? "I..." she faltered, face in a tight grimace. "I cannot remember." She nearly whispered those words.

As she moved back on her lips, she remembered everything from the moment she walked from the veins. Everything. Her mind was incapable of glossing over even those most insignificant of details, so why did she not remember him? "How do I know you?" she asked, looking up at him with honest, desperate question. Curiosity still served as her main predator.

Much to her surprise, another stallion with a horn of polished glass and a white figure came to stand at her side as if he knew her, and she could only guess that he did. She regarded him with new eyes, able to see how handsomely he was built and how strange his vibrant eyes were. Charcoal mane covered the bulk of what looked like blue veins peeking over his shoulder, and a black marking ran down the length of his face. A distinctly male voice moved past his lips that was different than the cryptic, dark tenor of the other stallion. "You know me too?" she asked him, starting to get mildly annoyed with her own inability to remember her past.

COME TO ME
we run away forever from this misery

tangled-stock | Salsola stock

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
r u n [ESCAPE THREAD] - by Svetlana - 11-30-2012, 06:59 PM
RE: r u n [ESCAPE THREAD] - by Deimos - 12-01-2012, 07:50 AM
RE: r u n [ESCAPE THREAD] - by Svetlana - 12-01-2012, 10:31 AM
RE: r u n [ESCAPE THREAD] - by Deimos - 12-01-2012, 01:24 PM
RE: r u n [ESCAPE THREAD] - by Svetlana - 12-02-2012, 10:15 AM
RE: r u n [ESCAPE THREAD] - by Ophelia - 12-03-2012, 12:51 AM
RE: r u n [ESCAPE THREAD] - by Djinn - 12-03-2012, 06:04 AM
RE: r u n [ESCAPE THREAD] - by Deimos - 12-03-2012, 06:11 PM
RE: r u n [ESCAPE THREAD] - by Svetlana - 12-03-2012, 07:08 PM
RE: r u n [ESCAPE THREAD] - by Ophelia - 12-05-2012, 05:38 PM