the Rift

r u n [ESCAPE THREAD]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia looked into Djinn's eyes with the open, tender confusion of a child. The normally dimmed and veiled orbs were now an opaque window to her bright and gloriously radiant soul, unhindered by years of tragedy and violence. Had she injured him? The way his eyes seemed to grow darker, ears tilted to the side made her heart ache, and she moved a step closer, wanting to take away that pain. However, just as fast as the expression arrived, it had left, replaced by a wild grin. When he asked her if she remembered anything at all, Ophelia closed her eyes, ears tilted sideways in concentration. She searched the corners of her mind, only finding a blanket of white, more vibrant that the snow. "I... recall nothing; names nor faces," she murmured, frowning.

This was very seriously wrong. Perhaps the beauty of her loss of memory was not such a blessing when surrounded by those who knew her so well. "I see nothing but white. Nothing except my own hooves moving across the rock from the island of blue lava," she murmured quietly, refined features turning over her shoulder to look south. Something had happened on that island. Brows furrowed deeply over dual colored eyes, tensing when the grey stallion, Djinn, asked her if she wanted to know who she was. Did she really want to know?

Luckily, she did not have to decide at that moment. Ophelia's thoughts were interrupted by the explanation the other grey gave. Trespassing? Why would she have done such a thing? Certainly the stallion would have protected his own land; had she expected something different? Obviously there was much more to that story, but she would have to learn that tale some other time. Bright, dual colored eyes gazed into walled and stormy blue ones, and she dipped her head respectfully. "You have my apologies for trespassing," she said to the strange stallion.

Then, she turned to Djinn, resolution and firm desire in her expression, written upon the taut lines in her face. "I want to know who I am." Ophelia's voice was unwavering, but there was still some doubt in her soul. "I should know what you know. I should know how you remember me."

COME TO ME
we run away forever from this misery

tangled-stock | Salsola stock

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
r u n [ESCAPE THREAD] - by Svetlana - 11-30-2012, 06:59 PM
RE: r u n [ESCAPE THREAD] - by Deimos - 12-01-2012, 07:50 AM
RE: r u n [ESCAPE THREAD] - by Svetlana - 12-01-2012, 10:31 AM
RE: r u n [ESCAPE THREAD] - by Deimos - 12-01-2012, 01:24 PM
RE: r u n [ESCAPE THREAD] - by Svetlana - 12-02-2012, 10:15 AM
RE: r u n [ESCAPE THREAD] - by Ophelia - 12-03-2012, 12:51 AM
RE: r u n [ESCAPE THREAD] - by Djinn - 12-03-2012, 06:04 AM
RE: r u n [ESCAPE THREAD] - by Deimos - 12-03-2012, 06:11 PM
RE: r u n [ESCAPE THREAD] - by Svetlana - 12-03-2012, 07:08 PM
RE: r u n [ESCAPE THREAD] - by Ophelia - 12-05-2012, 05:38 PM