the Rift

New Surroundings, New Beginnings [Newcomer Open]

Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia

Orinthia

text text text

I saw a walking stallion that seemed lost, and was talking to himself. How queer. He reminds me of myself, wandering, with no destination, with no one but myself. He seemed confused, and quite hungry. I didn't want to scare the lad, so I quietly approached him. He would've blended into the snow, if it weren't for his markings, and his beautiful purple eyes. He wasn't the first horse I have seen, with different colored eyes, but of all the horses, male and female, that I have seen, he had the prettiest eyes. His eyes reminded me of the purple flowers that used to grow in my old herd's fields. What pretty, bright eyes. I walked up to him, trying to keep quiet, and said "Hello there lad. I'm Orinthia," I said, with a bright aura and personality, trying to be friendly.
"blah blah blah"

I saw a walking stallion that seemed lost, and was talking to himself. How queer. He reminds me of myself, wandering, with no destination, with no one but myself. He seemed confused, and quite hungry. I didn't want to scare the lad, so I quietly approached him. He would've blended into the snow, if it weren't for his markings, and his beautiful purple eyes. He wasn't the first horse I have seen, with different colored eyes, but of all the horses, male and female, that I have seen, he had the prettiest eyes. His eyes reminded me of the purple flowers that used to grow in my old herd's fields. What pretty, bright eyes. I walked up to him, trying to keep quiet, and said "Hello there lad. I'm Orinthia," I said, with a bright aura and personality, trying to be friendly.

Messages In This Thread
New Surroundings, New Beginnings [Newcomer Open] - by Dexter - 12-01-2012, 12:36 AM
RE: New Surroundings, New Begginnings [OPEN] - by Orinthia - 12-01-2012, 05:07 AM
RE: New Surroundings, New Begginnings [OPEN] - by Dexter - 12-01-2012, 02:50 PM
RE: New Surroundings, New Beginnings [NewHorse Open] - by Dexter - 12-02-2012, 05:50 AM
RE: New Surroundings, New Beginnings [Newcomer Open] - by Dexter - 12-04-2012, 05:49 PM